Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Idk if I'm just jelly or what but I hate seeing dudes wearing the kicks that are gonna release to a release or in this case a raffle pickup. Happened today and it was super corny imo especially since that nt denim was flowing

I'm guilty.

But always the previous generation version.

Why bruh? :lol:

Even worse are the people that are like "oh they're gonna retro so I should unds my pair from 6 years ago"

I can't want to hear/see that for the grey toes and black infrared 6s

It was never meant to be complicated. I think some people just scream fake fake fake from everything they see that doesn't come from finishline, champs, etc. I have seen some shoddy stuff on release day from finishline also.

nah bro theres a lot of fishy stuff going on... like the other post said you have a bit of catching up to do

Why bruh?
laugh.gif

Even worse are the people that are like "oh they're gonna retro so I should unds my pair from 6 years ago"

I can't want to hear/see that for the grey toes and black infrared 6s
most definitely gonna happen for those. I just cant wait to sell my varsity 6s once i secure my pair of infrareds.

Right I get it. But I'm not talking of people reselling. I'm speaking of people copping for reviews or for personal closet and they look just like the pair from Nikestore. Many cats on Youtube for instance thesneakeraddict, has pairs before they are officially released. I know he may have a connect but he reviews them before release date. Now many will say they are fake. How is that? They are identical to the pair coming out next month at finishline.

That's what I'm saying peeps scream fake when they have no idea what they are talking about.

LOL, maybe I do. Bro I'm from the old school. I don't deal with bots or paying $40-$100 over retail. I just cop on release day. All this Unauthorized Authentics, Gm, fake crap, the game has changed! 

I remember going on lunch time to cop J's to wear them back to school. Now folks want you to pay $200 for bots or $150 more over retail. Now you have to have PHD to decipher wither a site is legit or not, a bunch of non sense. 

Yup the game is no longer the same.

I feel you man, back then you could spot fakes from a mile away. Now fakes have gotten really good, to the point where most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference between real and fake pairs. Thats why nowadays most people only buy from authorized nike dealers like Footlocker, Finishline, etc. If you plan on buying a pair from ebay or off of someone, you should do a legit check in the JB legit check section

eff all you with your bot and resell. Cats my age with my ethnicity have waited 20 years for this collaboration to happen, especially on the Aj 1, 5, and 6. These shoes are sentimental to us, but money to you. So, Eff you.

LOL, maybe I do. Bro I'm from the old school. I don't deal with bots or paying $40-$100 over retail. I just cop on release day. All this Unauthorized Authentics, Gm, fake crap, the game has changed! 

I remember going on lunch time to cop J's to wear them back to school. Now folks want you to pay $200 for bots or $150 more over retail. Now you have to have PHD to decipher wither a site is legit or not, a bunch of non sense. 

Yup the game is no longer the same.

Them days are over doggy
670db8b0513ac1693244077a6d873c8b.450x300x45.gif

eff all you with your bot and resell. Cats my age with my ethnicity have waited 20 years for this collaboration to happen, especially on the Aj 1, 5, and 6. These shoes are sentimental to us, but money to you. So, Eff you.

yea u mud

the salt levels 

bring the holiday releases
pimp.gif

imma throw some raffle tixs in going to be busy sat morn so eff it tho....

maladeen maladeen I'm probably grab another one or two pairs here to trade for some stuff that I'd like to have but am not willing to pay full law and order svu price for.

teejaye1100 teejaye1100

For sure the game has changed homie. Please don't take any of my precious comments with shade. Most of the stuff from team early that you see these dudes with are GM or fake as you would call it. Kixify is notorious for being a GM haven, but eBay is the same way they're scattered across both platforms. But to answer you question, no there's a whole different thing when it comes to where shoes are purchased and their authenticity. The only reason I got my pair is early is because it's coming from Nike Japan, if it were anything else outside of an overseas early release from a major retailer or boutique, count me out. I'm being 100% honest when I say that fakes have gotten to the point where in some cases they look better than the legitimate pairs sold to us at FTL, Champs, FNL, etc etc. it's a vicious cycle, even for people who are on their sh*t and staying informed.

@MaladeeN I'm probably grab another one or two pairs here to trade for some stuff that I'd like to have but am not willing to pay full law and order svu price for.

@Teejaye1100

For sure the game has changed homie. Please don't take any of my precious comments with shade. Most of the stuff from team early that you see these dudes with are GM or fake as you would call it. Kixify is notorious for being a GM haven, but eBay is the same way they're scattered across both platforms. But to answer you question, no there's a whole different thing when it comes to where shoes are purchased and their authenticity. The only reason I got my pair is early is because it's coming from Nike Japan, if it were anything else outside of an overseas early release from a major retailer or boutique, count me out. I'm being 100% honest when I say that fakes have gotten to the point where in some cases they look better than the legitimate pairs sold to us at FTL, Champs, FNL, etc etc. it's a vicious cycle, even for people who are on their sh*t and staying informed.
i know you a size 11 if you get lucky i might have some cash for you if the price is right haha but hopefully i dont strike out this week im riding a nice little winning streak on ndc

So your saying even tho under the terms and conditions of Kixify shoes that are sold must be authentic, they are still selling fakes or GM? Get out of here. It's to much in stake for them and the seller for that foolishness.

Khan been conning yall through Kixify and KicksonFire for like 15 years...

So your saying even tho under the terms and conditions of Kixify shoes that are sold must be authentic, they are still selling fakes or GM? Get out of here. It's to much in stake for them and the seller for that foolishness.
Dear shoe lords

Help this poor soul...

Back
Top Bottom