Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

I can't understand how Finishline doesn't get this release at all and maybe even Shiekh as well but Shoe Palace the biggest crooks get them in stores and online and up charge the release . This makes no sense it is like Shoe Palace has elicit photo's of top Nike execs that they must use constantly. SMFH.

You copping this week?
No guarantees but I think I got a chance. Only things I've struck out on this year that I've made serious attempts at were AJ3 Federers, Lebron SE Lows, and Jeter 1s. And those were NDC only releases. These Slams are releasing in more than 2 spots online and I'm botted up for each of those spots. But we shall see what the outcome is

I thought so. What makes one a GM? Because it isn't Box a authorized to Nike or because it stitching may be off in a line? I mean what is this really about? They are made from same assembly line. Who is looking at shoes that close to argue a thread is off or not? It's ridiculous, makes no sense at all.

But I do agree as I said in previous post, I cop on release day and if not believe you me JB will recycle these again and again. They have been doing it for years.
Gonna break it down for you bro. I do plenty of legit checks so I know a thing or 2.

GM, early release, and "unauthorized" is a fancy name fake pushers came up with that sounds better than "fake". More pairs they push. They are all plain fake. No difference. Quality on fakes have gotten ALOT better but there are numerous differences ex. Stretched 23s and high patent leather on 11s. Ppl say you can't tell on feet but I can and I see them all the time

B grades. Either ppl don't know there ish and say they are fake OR seller states they are b grades when they are really fake. B grades are pairs coming out of authentic nike factories that didn't pass the quality check they do. Can be from something noticeable or unnoticeable. They get marked with a B on the size tag and get sent to nike outlets for b grade releases. Pairs are placed in orange nike boxes 95%. They don't go to retailers like A grade pairs at FTL etc.

That's the basic stuff you need to know. Next is just looking at the characteristics of a particular pair to determine if they are real or fake

Last edited:
Now that more and more pairs are being seen, it seems like the overseas pairs have the seams cut above the eye on the hologram while the US pairs have the seam cut below the eye like my pair. I'm pretty sure I've seen fakes online similar to both pairs, so it'll be interesting to see what the differences are bet. the 2 aside from the GMs not coming with the slam dunk box

What do you guys think the size run will be on the Air Jordan 6 ' Slam Dunk'? Think they will start in a size Mens US 7/7.5 and up indicting a true FULL-size run or just like the Cigars/Champagnes starting at Mens US 8 and up?

Just curious. Wanted to cop my girl a pair. Let me know what ya'll think.

raffle is gonna suck for my buddy even if i'm helping him to raffle his size. only 4 FTL streched out over two friggin county will get them. :facepalm 

Ish is already real... only a handful of stores are getting them and NDC is a complete waste of time for me....

Edit: I am incredibly disappointed.

Last edited:
Now that more and more pairs are being seen, it seems like the overseas pairs have the seams cut above the eye on the hologram while the US pairs have the seam cut below the eye like my pair. I'm pretty sure I've seen fakes online similar to both pairs, so it'll be interesting to see what the differences are bet. the 2 aside from the GMs not coming with the slam dunk box

Are your pair legit

you are part of the problem
i need this shoe. i have been waiting for the when the first pic surfaced. this manga has a special place in my childhood, im more than " oh these are fire" "they are hard i need em" for these shoes. i know every single manga scene of this shoe.  and i grew up with them. youll never get this ****. 

Last edited:
Honestly I won't know til people get their pairs on Saturday lol, I posted em here and was told they were likely legit tho. I was worried because the stitching was diff. from the overseas pairs but people have been posting HOH pairs and mine look the same. All I can say is I bought em from a very reputable shop, got the correct box and QC and stamp all looked good. Well see tho...

i need this shoe. i have been waiting for the when the first pic surfaced. this manga has a special place in my childhood, im more than " oh these are fire" "they are hard i need em" for these shoes. i know every single manga scene of this shoe.  and i grew up with them. youll never get this ****. 
being willing to pay 450 to a reseller for SIXES isnt justifiable. i get these are special to u but pay an atc service if need be. the people that justify paying over double retail for jordans are the ones that drive the resell market as well as the prices higher

being willing to pay 450 to a reseller for SIXES isnt justifiable. i get these are special to u but pay an atc service if need be. the people that justify paying over double retail for jordans are the ones that drive the resell market as well as the prices higher
if the shoes are popular, the price go up, just like the real estate ****, so your telling me everybody should not buy house in NYC because they are the dumb *********? stop this plz. price is there ppl decide for themselves. 

these are shoes. no one lives in shoes
they are products. and ppl need these in their lives. and so do cars. ppl can choose to buy toyota, or they can buy lambo. same ****, if some **** is popular then it will be more expensive. thats common sense. and if these shoes go only 20 bucks over retail no one is gonna give a **** and jordans. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom