Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Hey I didn't know, but now I do.
Yea Kixify is just like ebay. Fakes everywhere even sellers with 100% feedback. What they will do is when someone claims they received fake shoes they contact the seller. Then the seller will say "if you leave me positive feedback, I will let you return the shoes". It's crazy

Wow, its too much nowadays. I think it's simple just to cop from finishline, champs, etc or someone you know that copped from these spots with receipts on hand. The shoe game is lame now. It should not be hard to get a pair. Now everyone wants to make a profit not just JB but these resellers are ridiculous. Then not to mention having to fight with these bots, for the average Joe its a no win situation!  LOL Ebay can be good if the cat you purchase from has receipt in hand from footlocker etc. But then you have to deal with a high mark up. Forget about it.
mad.gif

Wow, its too much nowadays. I think it's simple just to cop from finishline, champs, etc or someone you know that copped from these spots with receipts on hand. The shoe game is lame now. It should not be hard to get a pair. Now everyone wants to make a profit not just JB but these resellers are ridiculous. Then not to mention having to fight with these bots, for the average Joe its a no win situation!  LOL Ebay can be good if the cat you purchase from has receipt in hand from footlocker etc. But then you have to deal with a high mark up. Forget about it.>:

Even those receipts are GM sometimes gotta becareful

Last edited:

Wow, its too much nowadays. I think it's simple just to cop from finishline, champs, etc or someone you know that copped from these spots with receipts on hand. The shoe game is lame now. It should not be hard to get a pair. Now everyone wants to make a profit not just JB but these resellers are ridiculous. Then not to mention having to fight with these bots, for the average Joe its a no win situation!  LOL Ebay can be good if the cat you purchase from has receipt in hand from footlocker etc. But then you have to deal with a high mark up. Forget about it.
mad.gif
Hate to break it to ya...receipts don't cut it either.  GM, B Grade, Unauthorized Authentic, etc. If one does their research on it you could write a thesis! The game is a mess.  These GMs are coming off the same assembly line in China. Box A authorized by contract ships to Nike, Box B unauthorized out the back door to team early and the connects.  Then cats rip them apart and put stitching under a microscope.  Me?  I just stick to retail.  If I cop...I cop.  If not, that's just one less box for my wife to throw at me.
laugh.gif

The hype is building fast! Bot talk, reseller talk...Judging by this thread the easiest route is to get a management position at HOH in the next 4 days! Tell 'em I can start uhhh...Saturday morning!! About to call my IP see if they can boost this broadband for me! Gonna need more than a clear cache for this one here!

I thought so. What makes one a GM? Because it isn't Box a authorized to Nike or because it stitching may be off in a line? I mean what is this really about? They are made from same assembly line. Who is looking at shoes that close to argue a thread is off or not? It's ridiculous, makes no sense at all.

But I do agree as I said in previous post, I cop on release day and if not believe you me JB will recycle these again and again. They have been doing it for years.

I thought so. What makes one a GM? Because it isn't Box a authorized to Nike or because it stitching may be off in a line? I mean what is this really about? They are made from same assembly line. Who is looking at shoes that close to argue a thread is off or not? It's ridiculous, makes no sense at all.

But I do agree as I said in previous post, I cop on release day and if not believe you me JB will recycle these again and again. They have been doing it for years.

certain things wont be recycled ie retro + cw's RARELY retro

a gm is just like i told you bro, fake doesnt matter about anything else someone will tell u.

if it aint authentic its fake & i aint touching it

Last edited:

certain things wont be recycled ie retro + cw's rarely retro

a gm is just like i told you bro fake doesnt matter of anything else if it aint authentic its fake & i aint touching it
listen to this man

DB 10s are straight trash ...

yeah you might not be able to find them hardly or have to pay out the *** for them, but that by no means makes them better than these.

If for some reason i had DB 10s and someone offered these in exchange i wouldnt think twice about unloading those god ugly things

LOL, I hear you. The lingo and language in these threads make a person need a dictionary or a PHD in shoeology. That's what's funny is: By your definition of Gm/fakes if its not released by Champs, Finishline, etc then J's are fake or GM. So dem red 11's joints Fat Joe has on and cats that have a high reputation on IG that many post pics from on here are fake? Because they aren't released officially? I'm just trying to understand the method to this madness.

LOL, I hear you. The lingo and language in these threads make a person need a dictionary or a PHD in shoeology. That's what's funny is: By your definition of Gm/fakes if its not released by Champs, Finishline, etc then J's are fake or GM. So dem red 11's joints Fat Joe has on and cats that have a high reputation on IG that many post pics from on here are fake? Because they aren't released officially? I'm just trying to understand the method to this madness.

skinny joe is a Jordan Brand sponsored celeb who has been getting jb boxes to his door for years... & thru the yr his ig feed lets ppl know whats coming out if they didnt already know trust & believe anything you see on his feet is 10000% authentic

those red xi were originally a 1 of 1 for carmelo but now seeing skinny joe has a pair there may be some legs to the rumor they will drop to the public... my $$ is ready if they do

the ig celebs you speak of A LOT of them have collections of "illegal pe's & samples" shoes that were stolen & not supposed to leave the hq thats eons different from someone having unauthorized access to materials/machines & making thier own shoes but passing them off as a brand released pair.

just because my cuz has the key to starbucks doesnt mean the muffins/cofee hes making at 11pm are starbucks brand just like these cooked up shoes arent authentic

Last edited:

eff all you with your bot and resell. Cats my age with my ethnicity have waited 20 years for this collaboration to happen, especially on the Aj 1, 5, and 6. These shoes are sentimental to us, but money to you. So, Eff you.
same here man haha. this is a grail for me. 

I get what your saying, how do you explain those pairs that finishline, champs, release that are GM as someone stated earlier?

I get what your saying, how do you explain those pairs that finishline, champs, release that are GM as someone stated earlier?

i missed that discussion :nerd: . & ive never seen a gm come from any of those big wigs you stated.

Do you mean they have shoddy quality or some confirmed cases of them sending fakes to a customer direct?

I could see the latter happening if its coming from a store (gets a return, doesnt check it fully & it end's up being fake, they fill an online order with store stock, online customer gets gm's) but def not directly from the company.

Last edited:
Just reading through the last couple pages I can already tell which folks have a chance at getting these and which folks shouldn't even bother waking up at all for this release. (Speaking in terms of the online release only)

This right now is looking like the most limited jordan this year....Even the Lab series was more available than these
mean.gif

eff all you with your bot and resell. Cats my age with my ethnicity have waited 20 years for this collaboration to happen, especially on the Aj 1, 5, and 6. These shoes are sentimental to us, but money to you. So, Eff you.
yeah but if you cant get them on release day, you will end up paying resale price. not everyone can bargain like Sakuragi. 100 yen for breds lmao

Just reading through the last couple pages I can already tell which folks have a chance at getting these and which folks shouldn't even bother waking up at all for this release. (Speaking in terms of the online release only)

Lmaoooooo the game haas changed bruh

I was talking about shoddy quality. Glue all over the toe box, or the heel. But directly from Nike. I always wondered how did this pass QC.

Last edited:
I was talking about shoddy quality. Glue all over the toe box, or the heel. But directly from Nike. I always wondered how did this pass QA.

yea shoddy quality is hit or miss QC has been low to nonexistent for a while... some pairs look perfect some like crap

Back
Top Bottom