Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Idk how you guys can trust an ATC when they've floundered due to ndc crashing from the savages :lol:

Jeters were a mess and celebration pack was no different
even if they fail we dont lose anything so why not try. and i will be trying online too 

That's the thing though, the good ATCs was able to do its job but ndc crashed and no one could check out before it dropped from cart.

one question for ya, did they give you a heads up when they got the shoes in cart? like text messages or email? 
They sent a general heads up on twitter, but nothing direct.  Some services will text you, other just expect you to login 3-5 minutes after the release drops.

They sent a general heads up on twitter, but nothing direct.  Some services will text you, other just expect you to login 3-5 minutes after the release drops.
so if they get the shoes, they get shoes for everyone that ordered the service? 

Unfortunately, no.  It's still almost random with each slot (although I think rsvpers has a high success rate; or at least they did for the Jeters), so there is no definite especially with a limited release.  Basically they run a massive bot that adds your shoes to cart as quick as possible, but they are up against everyone else with bots.  I've also heard that it doesn't even matter when you buy (buying earlier slots doesn't increase your chances).  

Nope. It's hit or miss. And they have their priority lists for f&f and resellers on twitter that break bread with them in order to be able to promote for them. But I have had success one time using ATC, and then struck out 3 times using them. My manual methods are a little more peace of mind for me.

Unfortunately, no.  It's still almost random with each slot (although I think rsvpers has a high success rate; or at least they did for the Jeters), so there is no definite especially with a limited release.  Basically they run a massive bot that adds your shoes to cart as quick as possible, but they are up against everyone else with bots.  I've also heard that it doesn't even matter when you buy (buying earlier slots doesn't increase your chances).  
i assume jeters are more limited than SD 6s/ 

i assume jeters are more limited than SD 6s/ 

They hit on the re-release heavy....and the reason they hit is cuz the other companies didn't prepare for the second release to not have captcha....it's a toss up as to which companies do the best

Well all I know is this, the bot that I just bought, Is a winner. A guaranteed winner

**** witcha boy

They hit on the re-release heavy....and the reason they hit is cuz the other companies didn't prepare for the second release to not have captcha....it's a toss up as to which companies do the best

I have seen servingshoes and copeasier hit on the jeters, so it depends on the service you choose. Rnsd and rsvsniper was so so

Back
Top Bottom