Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

yea I just followed and DM'd them, told them @Shengggfrom NT put me on and asked for more info, maybe they will give you a discount or something.

I've seen in the past that most give you your money back if you strike out, is this the case with this ATC service?
My jeters say they are legit.  And yes, they do the money back guarantee.

Yea I'm not confident at all :smile:

I'm just trying to speak some Secret power forward. Positive thoughts positive thoughts

How do people get pass the captcha so fast
The incompetent Nike IT team finally realized the captcha was solely benefiting bots.   It would take a bot less than 500 milliseconds to solve the captcha vs a human that might take about 3-10 seconds.   I believe they have implemented a delay on the page that slow down how fast it will add to cart.  

Idk how you guys can trust an ATC when they've floundered due to ndc crashing from the savages :lol:

Jeters were a mess and celebration pack was no different

Idk how you guys can trust an ATC when they've floundered due to ndc crashing from the savages
laugh.gif

Jeters were a mess and celebration pack was no different
even if they fail we dont lose anything so why not try. and i will be trying online too 

I hope I get lucky this weekend, been wanting these since pics first surfaced. Btw preorders are open at midwest-kicks.com for anyone interested. they said receipts will be included for every preorder on IG

i dont think its nearly as hyped as WTL tho. but still i dont see them the resell to be below 350 
I feel what yall saying but just judging of ebay as I always do the ebay prices normally drops after everyone gets and tries to resell so I figured no way it rises above 400 or stays steady there

I hope I get lucky this weekend, been wanting these since pics first surfaced. Btw preorders are open at midwest-kicks.com for anyone interested. they said receipts will be included for every preorder on IG
you ordered from them before? from the website i cant trust them.

Back
Top Bottom