:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m really warming up to Kinlaw at 13. I like his burst off the LOS and he is consistently wreaking havoc on the QB.
His story and plight is incredible. You gotta learn more about the background and you see why he plays so hungry.

It’s gonna be tough to find a guy who’s like Defo Buck. His length/power and ability to carry 310lbs is abnormal.

Kinlaw pro comp- Chris Jones

He would be nasty in the middle for us...kinda leaning towards him and taking a WR at 31 or trading that and moving back into early second and getting another third. Plus his story is insane... he would fit in PERFECT with our locker room. Humble. Grew up in a basement growing up and had to legit **** in a bucket outside.

Here’s the thing with trading back for more picks, this is a championship team where a majority of the players are returning back there’s not a whole lot of roster room to keep everyone. Ideally I like trading the 31st to get more 2nd day picks and work from there to get future draft picks. We are def gonna get a comp pick with Sanders leaving. So building for the future makes sense, drafting players to cut either good players already on the roster or potential good players from drafting. And lets not forget they have been getting some good players in the later rounds and undrafted.

I know some dudes grind in silence, but we can only react to what we see. And this dude right here has taken the Superbowl loss personal. My man KB is going HAM this offseason. Every time I see him he's grinding hard.

Most def. I moved to Portland a year and some change ago. After the season he was working out all over the city here at highschools and what not. Dude is puttin in work.

I know some dudes grind in silence, but we can only react to what we see. And this dude right here has taken the Superbowl loss personal. My man KB is going HAM this offseason. Every time I see him he's grinding hard.

damn i miss the weightroom. shelter in place with just a set of bowflex dumbbells aint enough :lol:... :ohwell:

in any case there was an IG video of KB working out up in portland almost immediately after the superbowl loss. the young uso looks hungry...especially since he worked out to the point of vomiting

KB is the man. No need to draft a WR at 13
02929EF8-D3BF-4CD0-9D17-542750EC69CF.gif

to KB's credit he was money in the redzone. for some reason between the 20s his hands were made of bricks but in the endzone, dude had that gorilla glue on his gloves. i still want us to draft a receiver who can stretch the field though.

KB has proven himself last season. Still sum drops but he was a clutch lower tier wr he won his matchups, made plays, scored TDs

And Deebo is a dawg

butwe still short at least 1 WR

sanders was the sure thing catch maker and he gone

Pettis Goodwin big mysteries on whether they’re gonna play for 9ers or for Even play seriously anywhere in the NFL

whether it’s 13, 31, or a tradeback. Gotta stock up on a couple fresh WRs before camp

to KB's credit he was money in the redzone. for some reason between the 20s his hands were made of bricks but in the endzone, dude had that gorilla glue on his gloves. i still want us to draft a receiver who can stretch the field though.
Love KB. But I’m not turning down 4.2 speed or Odell/Cooper level route running.

Just thought about it and im glad KB is posting his workouts every day, sets a certain tone to our other guys whether they feel the need to post it on social media or not. I dont follow the entire team but Deebo, Kittle and a few others have posted a bit. ****, i just saw Juice working out in the snow running/pulling his girl whos on a sled :lol:

Back
Top Bottom