:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bourne dropping an album. Smh. Lets take a WR at 13.
C8E1B822-8DB2-40EE-AD59-7A110AAEFDB3.png

as long as he's not dropping passes

aint seen a CFB player that shifty since reggie bush..watching that made my ankle joints hurt
Those Jukes tie right in with his route running ability.

His ability to start and stop is elite. And while he's no Ruggs 4.45 is still fast as ****. Running as fast as he does and stopping on a dime is nasty.

Jeudy won’t be on the board for us and I’d be surprised if we got Ruggs either, Raiders need a WR even more than we do.

Finally did it...i watched the broadcast of LIV :frown:

Hate being that guy as its not gona change anything, they let both teams play thats for sure, but there was some very questionable officiating that went against us on a couple of big downs. Love this team tho fellas, made Mahomes look average at the very best for 3 and a half quarters but he came through clutch. Hurts but such a great game, gotta be proud of our guys going from the #2 pick the year prior to nearly winning a Super Bowl

excited for next season although there are much more important things going on in the world right now. Hope my NT Niner fam are doing well and being smart and safe!

Damn, it's real now.

7 playoff teams in each conference.

Makes getting the #1 seed even more impactful now that they're the only ones that get a 1st round bye.

1585680742732.png

My argument to NOT draft a WR with the 13th pick:

1. The WR's we have now, are good enough.
Deebo seems to be emerging as a potential #1. Bourne stepped up big time last year and was becoming a Red Zone threat. Pettis is still untapped potential. We are getting Taylor and Hurd back this year and I think a lot of people forgot how good Taylor was in the slot. And that was without Jimmy. I think they need to go back and watch that 2nd Rams game from 2018 (the one with the BS Off. PI call on him) Hurd is still a big unknown but he can be used in a variety of ways. Goodwin may be gone, but even if they keep him that's another speedy weapon. You always need that WR that can take the top off the defense. We all figure (and hope) that Jimmy continues to improve and takes the next step as a QB. Think about all those bad passed he had last year where he it was under/over thrown, thrown too low or he just flat out missed. If he makes those passed this coming year numbers all around are going to go up. The better Jimmy gets the better these WR get.

2. We still got Kittle
Kittle is our true #1 Receiver and we all know hes a beast. If we are able to strengthen the TE position by signing Delanie Walker or Jordan Reed as the backup TE that's an upgrade offensively for a position that is already one of our strengths. We can keep Kittle fresher and still get production out of that position when he's resting.

3. We are a run first Team
We cant forget that we are a run first team and that was our strength last season. Running the ball won us a lot of games last year. If we get a healthy Mckinnon, we will finally be able to see some things out of that position that we didnt even see last year. With his speed and even his pass catching abilities we are adding another new weapon to our offense. I'm actually excited to see what he can bring to this offense.

4. Money and future planning.
Say we do draft a stud WR and he pans out. Deebo also continues to ball as well. IN 4-5 years we are in the same position we were this year with the Armstead/Buckner. Contracts will be due around the same time and we are going to have to make a decision on one and lose the other. Keeping who we have now allows us to keep have more weapons at lower salaries and the money can be spent on keeping the defense together as well. If we are going to draft a WR lets look trade back, get multiple picks and try to find another 3rd-5th round steal that can compete at camp and will also have a cheaper salary than a 1st round pick

Just my 2 cents...whatever they do I'm still gonna be hyped for the upcoming season!

That’s a true ode to how talented Aldon is.

Team willing to give him another chance after 4 years removed from league.

Not bad hopefully he is able to produce on the field and able to capitalize it financially. Ill be rooting for him

I'm happy for Aldon. I just pray he takes advantage of yet another opportunity. Dude is one of the saddest stories from the last decade in professional sports.

Yeah im happy for him, hate that its that team but as a human i hope he’s gotten his life back on track and hope he does well. Cant get busted for :pimp: anymore so thats a plus :lol:

i wonder what kind of shape he is in. Mannn he was sooo damn talented on the field but those demons off the field were no joke

Happy for him. Everyone deserves a change to turn it around in life, no matter how many times it takes. I have had family in deep dark corners of addiction and still made it out.

Also, he is THAT talented. The cowboy helped a lot, but no doubt Aldon dominated when he was on the field.

Greg Papa is a ******* idiot..

This dude is telling people on KNBR to go outside, "I am willing to risk my life for this''

dude is so dense he doesnt realize its not only his life hes putting at risk but others..

******* moron.

Back
Top Bottom