:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maiocco says don't sleep on the 49ers trading that 13th pick.

"The 49ers will have plenty of options at different positions with the No. 13 overall pick," writes Maiocco. "If they love a player in that spot, they will undoubtedly make their selection. ... But if one or two targeted players are not there when it's the 49ers' turn to select in three weeks, they will almost assuredly look to bail out of No. 13. That would allow the 49ers to pick up more selections to take advantage of what is expected to be a deep draft at a number of different positions of need."

You guys think stitdham got the goods or Ne picking a Qb early?

Bill is going to tank && draft Trevor Lawrence.

1585906274735.gif

i would like the Henderson pick.

aiyuk i'm less hot on conceptually.

but i have a hard time seeing them actually making a selection with both first round picks unmoved.

feel like #13 or #31 pick gotta be getting traded down.

i would like the Henderson pick.

aiyuk i'm less hot on conceptually.

but i have a hard time seeing them actually making a selection with both first round picks unmoved.

feel like #13 or #31 pick gotta be getting traded down.
I think they have a guy or two that they'd run to the podium for if he's there at 13... if not tho? Lynch is gonna work his magic.

The closer we get to the draft, the more I feel that the 49ers want to draft an OT at 13. Maiocco says there's a 50% chance Joe Staley retires this offseason. I think it's the smart thing to do at 13. Also, it doesn't sit right with me to trade Defo, a stud pass rushing DT, for a wide receiver. That's like trading in your engine for rims.

Last edited:
Tua, Burrow, Young, & Herbert are all going to be drafted before before our selection.

Given that, there are 8 remaining picks before ours at #13.

Looking at that math, I think there is a really good chance that one of the top tier OTs or WRs will be available at that pick if we don't trade it down.

I predict that 1 of the following 6 players will be available at the #13 pick.

OT: Jedrick WIllis Jr, Mehki Becton, Andrew Thomas
WR: Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs III

The closer we get to the draft, the more I feel that the 49ers want to draft an OT at 13. Maiocco says there's a 50% chance Joe Staley retires this offseason. I think it's the smart thing to do at 13. Also, it doesn't sit right with me to trade Defo, a stud pass rushing DT, for a wide receiver. That's like trading in your engine for rims.
Would it have to be a swing?

Plug em in at guard for a year then move him to tackle?

Tua, Burrow, Young, & Herbert are all going to be drafted before before our selection.

Given that, there are 8 remaining picks before ours at #13.

Looking at that math, I think there is a really good chance that one of the top tier OTs or WRs will be available at that pick if we don't trade it down.

I predict that 1 of the following 6 players will be available at the #13 pick.

OT: Jedrick WIllis Jr, Mehki Becton, Andrew Thomas
WR: Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs III

4 QBs + Young + the Ohio State Corner + Simmons and possibly a DT.

We're sitting pretty no matter what.

Tristan Wirfs out of Iowa gotta be included in that group of OT’s with elite traits.

I’ve decided I want the 13 selection to be Javon Kinlaw or Henry Ruggs.

Do not see Juedy getting by Jets or Raiders.

Tristan Wirfs out of Iowa gotta be included in that group of OT’s with elite traits.

I’ve decided I want the 13 selection to be Javon Kinlaw or Henry Ruggs.

Do not see Juedy getting by Jets or Raiders.
Would be gitty if we got Wirfs. Only true freshman to start at Iowa. And that’s NEVER happened. And we know how many great lineman have come out of Iowa

That's the hunch I've had ever since 49ers acquired the 13th pick.

It's not the sexy move but it's proven to work and this draft is supposed to deep at WR so there's other opportunities to land a WR later on.

Would be gitty if we got Wirfs. Only true freshman to start at Iowa. And that’s NEVER happened. And we know how many great lineman have come out of Iowa
Yeah Marshal Yanda and Brandon Scherff (Iowa guys)are studs And he looks like he’s got better tools then those guys.

Kittle x Bourne x Trent Taylor are all our possesion recievers. Ruggs wouldve caught that long bomb in the super bowl (no disrespect to Sanders)

Back
Top Bottom