:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want a starter. We need to win before the window closes. If Staley comes back, Tomlinson, Richburg, McGlinchey and Brunskill supposedly taking Persons spot I don't want an OL with the 13th pick sitting on the bench. A WR opposite of Deebo is the biggest starting question mark for next season.

With how effective 21 personnel has been I’m not so sure the Team feels wide receiver is as much as a need as the fanbase does.

Man, this WR class is so good. I wouldn't be mad if the 49ers took CeeDee Lamb at 13, either. Deebo, Kittle and CeeDee would be the meanest and toughest trio in the NFL.

Anyone seen Jet's social media lately? Dude looks like he's moving really damn good. Deebo posted a video of them running the mountains today. I basically counted this dude out, but it looks like there might be a chance we finally see this dude on the field.

he looks good, but i never take those workout hype videos too seriously

he also looked good in what was shown before the season last year, and we know how that went.

i'm more wondering if Matt Breida is going to stay in the k shanahan doghouse or not. Mostert has 2 years left on his contract. Tcole and Wilson Jr are tendered now too. If Jet gets back on board that would make Breida the Cheetah into the odd RB out.

shame because he's underrated imo and one fast mf. but it seems like at the end there kyle really lost his faith in him.

he looks good, but i never take those workout hype videos too seriously

he also looked good in what was shown before the season last year, and we know how that went.

i'm more wondering if Matt Breida is going to stay in the k shanahan doghouse or not. Mostert has 2 years left on his contract. Tcole and Wilson Jr are tendered now too. If Jet gets back on board that would make Breida the Cheetah into the odd RB out.

shame because he's underrated imo and one fast mf. but it seems like at the end there kyle really lost his faith in him.
“You drop a pass, you run a mile. You miss a blocking assignment, you run a mile. You fumble the football, and I will break my foot off in your John Brown hind parts and then you will run a mile!”

Tackle is the only position I wouldnt be pissed at for taking over a WR.

With that being said, I also dont want to reach for a tackle. If there is someone who falls that is worth it, grab him for sure. If we are drafting simply because we are needing a Staley replacement, I'd rather take one of the WRs.

All this WR talk because of Pettis :smh:
It’s really not just Pettis at this point. This front office had signed Pierre Garçon/Marquise Goodwin drafted Trent Taylor(hasn’t suited up for regular season game in 2 years) , drafted Pettis year after. And now the uncertainty surrounding Jalen Hurd and his back injury coupled with a 3rd round selection for Emmanuel Sanders.

Only sure thing after 3 years of attempting to build at the Wide out position is Deebo Samuel and Kendrick Bourne seems to be serviceable.

Yeah what's the story with Hurd? I know he had back issues last year, but I have barely heard anything about the dude since he got hurt in preseason.

Yeah what's the story with Hurd? I know he had back issues last year, but I have barely heard anything about the dude since he got hurt in preseason.
He wasn’t able to to board a flight to the Super Bowl the team said his back was so sensitive at the time.

Which is concerning. The injury was a lower disc injury I’m sure it’s gonna require more work and more time.

Yeah I think Wirfs is a lot like Mcglinchey gets to second level and when he gets hands on guys he engulfs them.

But Jedrick Wills is a more polished pass protector with smoother feet.

Draft is deep, im sure the scouts have nothing to do but to watch film. I’d be shocked if we go DL at 13. WR or o-line for me. 31st trade out, address whatever position you don’t draft at 13 and CBs. From there take as much risk as possible. I don’t see a whole lot of open roster spots left.

I really hope he gets on the field.

I can't even imagine what Shanny has planed for him. He's a WR/RB/FB/TE :rofl:

What's your position? "offense"

I would go OL with the 1st Don’t really know but the one that fists the offensive system the best. You win and lose games in the trenches.

Guys

I think I'm having a change of heart if we go WR at 13 lol. I love Jeudy, but CeeDee Lamb might be my guy. When I think of a WR kicking *** in the NFC West, that guy needs to be extremely tough, physical and competitive, and nobody is more tough, physical and competitive than CeeDee. Kittle, Deebo and CeeDee would be the bullies in the west.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom