:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys think Kittle’s deal gets done soon? Maiocco was tweeting about it the other day.

i've been wondering about this as well. we clearly have enough space to sign out draft picks, and then some. you would guess we'd extend kittle now if we're done with FA's/trades.

have a feeling we are trying to make a move on a wide out either via trade or a smaller market player still available via free agency (Gabriel, Higgins, ABBBBBBBBBBBB)?? Lol

giphy.gif

Has anyone ever seen that Faithful Hoodie that Deebo got on, online?? Been looking for that one for months and cant seem to find it.

Has anyone ever seen that Faithful Hoodie that Deebo got on, online?? Been looking for that one for months and cant seem to find it.
I have it. It’s a Nike hoodie and is sold out now.
They make one every year. I slept on the one last year and it sold out so I jumped on it this year. Unfortunately it started peeling after a few washes.

It was significantly better than its last run. My only knock on it is that the league started a week after SBLIV. I didn’t have a football crave directly after that. I probably wouldn’t have had a football appetite even if we won.

Man as the draft approaches only thing I know is this organization will select a guy at 13 who has potential to play majority offense/defense snaps from the get go. Unless they opt to find Staley’s successor. With that said if Staley wants to go again this year I would like team to grab a player who has the potential to start immediately and not a guy who’s gonna be groomed to start eventually. Protecting the QB is so important but, so is maximizing your playoff window. Only way to do that in this increasingly difficult division is draft guys who’s contributions on the field exceed their rookie contracts(McGlinchey, Bosa, Deebo, Kittle, Warner, DJ Jones,Greenlaw).

I don’t know if team is looking Outside corner with Sherman being in his final year but Emmanuel Moseley played well enough down the stretch and Ahkello Spoon played so well early I think team still has faith.

Last edited:
I wonder if the Niners will draft a QB this year. Mullens and CJ are entering their final season. Could the 49ers have their eyes on someone like Jordan Love?

I think QB is a position to draft every year. I just don’t think it’s Jordan Love unless they plan on trading him for more assets. I’ve seen multiple tweets saying James Morgan is someone to look at in the later rounds.

Someone brought up a great point: Would the 49ers have pushed harder to resign Emmanuel Sanders if all this covid stuff happened earlier? I don't think any rookie WR can just jump right into Kyle's offense, and the shortened offseason is going to make it extremely difficult for a rookie WR to learn this system.

If what the SC spokesperson said is true and Levi’s won’t host anything until November at the earliest that changes the entirety complexity of the draft. Why would the bengals take Joe Burrow this year when they can get Trevor Lawrence next year (assuming no games are played this season)?

I’m kind of concerned about the season tbh. China’s had a 3 month jump on the world and they’re slowly trying to open back up for business and definitely not playing sports right now. I’m trying to keep my optimism in hoping the season isn’t a scratch. **** makes the super bowl L burn even deeper.

Last edited:
I think the season will still happen but without fans in attendance. From hearing what other sports are thinking it looks like they will be allowed till the vaccine is out.

This damn virus but sports should be the least of the worries, hope everyone here and they family is doing well.

Go Niners.

Back
Top Bottom