:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate that the low ceiling pro comp for Ruggs is Goodwin, he hasn’t done **** for us.

Jeudy’s route running is nice.
CeeDees yards after catch is :wow:
Ruggs speed is unmatchable.

Everybody crowing about WRs but if ImO if Wirfs, Becton, or Wills are available at OL I think that’s the pick.

On the other side of the line kinlaw Or brown (dt) would make quality “unsexy” picks

He has a chance to be special because he's got the rare trait of speed," said one scout. "But he's not a one-trick pony. He's not Ted Ginn, he's not Darrius Heyward-Bey. He's not just an outside-the-numbers guy. He's super athletic (vertical jump of 42), he can run every route. He's extremely tough. When you talk to the people in Tuscaloosa, he's the most competitive kid in the program. You want to draft playmakers, and he's got a chance to be a great playmaker. He's a significantly better player coming out than Tyreek Hill was.

I hate that the low ceiling pro comp for Ruggs is Goodwin, he hasn’t done **** for us.

Jeudy’s route running is nice.
CeeDees yards after catch is :wow:
Ruggs speed is unmatchable.

Ruggs low-ceiling pro comp is definitely not Goodwin. The only thing Ruggs and Goodwin have in common is that they both have elite speed. Ruggs is bigger, stronger, tougher, better route runner, and an arguably better overall athlete. He ran a wide and diverse tree at Bama. Not to mention that Ruggs is excellent at contested catches and has the same freakish hand size as OBJ.

Goodwin was literally a one-tricky pony coming out. They're not even close to comparable.

Ruggs low-ceiling pro comp is definitely not Goodwin. The only thing Ruggs and Goodwin have in common is that they both have elite speed. Ruggs is bigger, stronger, tougher, better route runner, and an arguably better overall athlete. He ran a wide and diverse tree at Bama. Not to mention that Ruggs is excellent at contested catches and has the same freakish hand size as OBJ.

Goodwin was literally a one-tricky pony coming out. They're not even close to comparable.

Fine I’ll bump his low ceiling comp to John Ross or Ted Ginn. Obviously high ceiling comp is Tyreek Hill.

John Ross and Ruggs are not in even the same remote low ceiling category. Ross did not have the career Ruggs did. Ross could never stay healthy even at UDUB. That was a terrible pick by Cincy.

Fine I’ll bump his low ceiling comp to John Ross or Ted Ginn. Obviously high ceiling comp is Tyreek Hill.

Ted Ginn for sure, and that's worst case scenario.

I'd be shocked if that's what he ends up being, tho. I think this dude is going to be a star if he ends up in a place like SF, KC, or NO with coaches that know how to use speed. This dude isn't your typical burner. He's tough, competitive and by all reports coming out of Tuscaloosa, an alpha and leader.

Ted Ginn for sure, and that's worst case scenario.

I'd be shocked if that's what he ends up being, tho. I think this dude is going to be a star if he ends up in a place like SF, KC, or NO with coaches that know how to use speed. This dude isn't your typical burner. He's tough, competitive and by all reports coming out of Tuscaloosa, an alpha and leader.

Ginn had an okay career but with all the hype he never lived up to it. I definitely dig what you saying about Ruggs. I just have a feeling a team like the Raiders gonna say f it and grab him just because they are used to seeing what Hill is doing even though I don’t think he fits their scheme.

Like someone said before I would love to take any of those o-line if they are available but most likely not unless these WR needy teams like Broncos, Eagles, Vikings move up. I would be shocked if they took Kinlaw, but if they happened to grab Pittman in the later rounds I wouldn’t be mad. This is an interesting draft because it’s all about game day films and the combine.

Ruggs is special and I concur with Red that CeeDee Lamb, Javon Kinlaw, and Henry Ruggs are the best 3 options for this team at 13.

Don’t be surprised if Ruggs goes in the top 10 tho. It’s all about traits for those evaluating talent to make it to next level and his traits are rare AS ****.

Honestly definitely a stretch and huge shoes to fill but CeeDee Lamb reminds me of Deandre Hopkins/ Larry Fitzgerald the body control is so special contourting in the air is just so natural for him.

bruh, everyone gets caught up on the 4.27 40 time, but 42" vertical is ****ing filthy. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

this dude can take the top off a defense and out leap defenders on a jump ball?? we haven’t had a receiver with this type of athleticism since ...i cant even remember. TO was athletic, but in a physical “bully” manner

im glad to see breida back. hopefully he can show he can secure the ball in camp and preseason and get himself back on track

Everything is lining up for us to get.....

Henry Ruggs. Let's go.

NY is probably gonna go tackle, Jacksonville is probs gonna do DT with Kinlaw or Brown. AZ will take either Kinlaw or Brown. Raiders go with CeeDee or Jerry and the good guys pick up Ruggs.

i wouldnt sleep on AZ picking up an OT.

they've bet the farm on kyler murray and need a big body with blocking skills to help keep him upright.

I highly doubt we even see football this year, much less a super bowl rematch in 2020...err 2021.

Back
Top Bottom