:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know the fan element is pretty much a done deal but I wonder how they corral and confine 52 men, the coaching staff and trainers for 18 weeks away from their families, friends etc.. to play the season. It only takes 1 guy to start a firestorm and these are large rosters.

Man KB is grinding the hell outta this off season.

He will never be a number one, but gosh damn he gets after it.

Bourne a grinder. He was in Kupps shadow in college. He’s gotta stop dropping these catches, he’s on that contract year so I hope he explodes.

9CFDD3EA-6AB4-4E75-A139-FDE8078948FC.jpeg

My b if this has been posted, dope tho! :pimp:

bros...just watched the super bowl replay for the first time since being at it...

Those referees...should never officiate another game.

Laughable. I don't wanna hear "we should have played better", those guys were straight up stealing money.

i cant agree or disagree with this. The city still held a chinese new year parade the weekend after the super bowl where visitors from out of town usually come in to participate. I dont know how the crowds between a chinese new year parade and a super bowl parade compares but i believe the city's chinese new year parade is the biggest one outside of asia.

I honestly cannot see anything sports related happening until there is a vaccine. As much as it hurts my sports soul it would be irresponsible to have any events until then.

Still havent watched replay. Dont think i will ever

four or five years from now, i know they're gonna have the game replaying on a random tv at the gym and it's gonna **** off my entire workout.

same **** happened with the niners/ravens sb. i'd put that pain behind me but then 24 hour fitness insisted on having it on sometime last year. the wound got reopened..

I got you, fam. I'm still mulling it over. This is one is going to be tricky since there are no visits to Santa Clara and whatnot to base things off.

Wow, werent you on Lamb last week? :lol:
Everyone is split between all 3 WRs, although consensus is that either Ruggs or Lamb will be the pick cause JJ will be gone by 13.

Wow, werent you on Lamb last week? :lol:
Everyone is split between all 3 WRs, although consensus is that either Ruggs or Lamb will be the pick cause JJ will be gone by 13.

CeeDee Lamb, Henry Ruggs, and Javon Kinlaw are the top 3 choices to me. CeeDee is my favorite WR and WR1, IMO, but Ruggs is the best fit and best complements what we already have.

That's assuming all of the top OTs are gone, of course.

Back
Top Bottom