:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A447B1FB-FC02-4E7A-8DC5-2734836BD82C.jpeg

My guys :pimp:

block stays hot

CeeDee Lamb is indeed WR1

I've basically taken the same path of WR evaluation as Crock did. Don't get it twisted: Jerry Jeudy is amazing. His route running and ability to stop on a dime is elite as ****. But the NFL is a talented *** kicker's league and CeeDee Lamb is the most talented *** kicking WR in the draft. Lamb's physicality, competitiveness, refusal to go down and ability to make plays on contested catches is what ultimately sets him apart from the rest.

Deebo, Kittle and Lamb would be the bullys with fullys in the NFC West. Trust me, nobody wants that smoke.

ceedee.jpg

Last edited:
CeeDee Lamb is indeed WR1

I've basically taken the same path of WR evaluation as Crock did. Don't get it twisted: Jerry Jeudy is amazing. His route running and ability to stop on a dime is elite as ****. But the NFL is a talented *** kicker's league and CeeDee Lamb is the most talented *** kicking WR in the draft. Lamb's physicality, competitiveness, refusal to go down and ability to make plays on contested catches is what ultimately sets him apart from the rest.

Deebo, Kittle and Lamb would be the bullys with fullys in the NFC West. Trust me, nobody wants that smoke.

ceedee.jpg
Ceedee now officially getting the Michael Thomas comparisons.

CeeDee Lamb fits the 49ers mindset, a WR that is a physical blocker. Man this WR class is nice, Jefferson and Higgins aren’t bad at 31 if they make it.

Jeudy’s route running is :wow:

Back
Top Bottom