:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We still aren't using RJJ enough. He has hands, runs good routes and has moves yet Shanny is content with leaving him as a dedicated return man. Between him and Hurd there's some untapped WR potential on our roster atm.

We still aren't using RJJ enough. He has hands, runs good routes and has moves yet Shanny is content with leaving him as a dedicated return man. Between him and Hurd there's some untapped WR potential on our roster atm.
Maybe so but you don’t pass on the draft talent available because of untapped potential you currently have.

Reactions: ace
I come from the era where you dont draft a WR in the 1st round
A team never makes a luxury pick so to speak but as a squad fresh off a SuperBowl appearance we're as close to that situation as anyone can get.

We're picking from a standpoint of most need, not an absolute need. If we pick at 13 it's going to be a WR or OL.

Last edited:
It's easy to get tunnel vision right now with the top 3 WRs, but we need to be reminded that this is a deep WR draft. We don't necessarily need to grab one of the top 3. A guy I love on early day two is Brandon Aiyuk. Not only is he a perfect fit for Kyle's offense and great value on day 2, but he's just scratching the surface of his potential. Quick, explosive, slippery, and TOUGH.

It's easy to get tunnel vision right now with the top 3 WRs, but we need to be reminded that this is a deep WR draft. We don't necessarily need to grab one of the top 3. A guy I love on early day two is Brandon Aiyuk. Not only is he a perfect fit for Kyle's offense and great value on day 2, but he's just scratching the surface of his potential. Quick, explosive, slippery, and TOUGH.

I want Javon Kinlaw at 13 and Brandon Aiyuk, Denzel Mims or Tee Higgins at 31.

But would also love Ruggs/Juedy/Lamb at 13

Ruggs/Jeudy/Lamb just have that superstar potential that we need at WR. We need an instant starter at WR and those 3 can step in and compliment Deebo and Kittle. ESP after the hole sanders left.
Anyone know what’s the status of KB? He with us for 2020?

If Derrick Brown slips to 13 I know defensive lineman aren’t a fan favorite but, he appears to be a can’t miss prospect.

I like Javon Kinlaw because his physical gifts are slightly above Derrick Brown’s but Brown’s all around game is more polished. His hand placement is much better than Kinlaw’s right now.

Coach Kocurek + Kinlaw = :pimp:

If Derrick Brown slips to 13 I know defensive lineman aren’t a fan favorite but, he appears to be a can’t miss prospect.

I like Javon Kinlaw because his physical gifts are slightly above Derrick Brown’s but Brown’s all around game is more polished. His hand placement is much better than Kinlaw’s right now.

Coach Kocurek + Kinlaw = :pimp:
If we go D-Line again the league is gonna think we've got some sick inside joke going on :lol:

i was sold once he started showing jeudy’s blaze route..the kid’s footwork is A-1. alabama is to receivers as university of kentucky is to point guard; they recruit and produce elite talent at those positions.

is jimmy to jerry the next joe to jerry?

Da Scout Gawd has spoken:wow:
490C713E-41DB-4DCC-B960-7F70ADF12FF8.jpeg

honestly can’t go wrong with either 3 WRs. Love Judge Jeudy’s nasty footwork and route running. Dude is SHIFTY

This sounds like a fire story, please share.

Jeudy has never seen a juke he didn’t like. Well, except when he was on the wrong end of one. That instance, which he describes below, was a sort of inspiration for what we are seeing now.

“When I was younger, (former Louisville quarterback) Lamar Jackson, I used to play with him when I was younger,” Jeudy said. “He hit me with one of those moves before and ever since then, I took it from him and started adding it to my game. … He shook me.

“It was a backyard game. It was on the street, like a small little street. If you’re on the grass, you’re going to get hit. If you’re on concrete, they’re not going to hit you. So, it’s a real small space. You having a small space helps you out with knowing how to juke and stuff.”

Jackson is also a native of South Florida, hailing from Fort Lauderdale

Glad the Jeudy hype is building. My obvious choice at 13 then someone posted Ruggs he ain’t a bad 2nd option. Not digging Lamb so let’s hope everything lands in our favor.

Back
Top Bottom