:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
paraag is an ok dude.

i remember back in the og days ppl here hated him bc of his part in the whole york, baalke, harboss drama

then ppl started liking him bc he jooged a couple contracts on rookie, young, or otherwise fringe players that fortunately played out well.

ppl licking his feet these days it seems lmao.

i'm in the middle about him. dont think hes the golden god like sum ppl here and elsewhere online do.

he's in a tight corner now tho. will be interesting to see what he will do. at the offseason armstead, buck, kittle, and arguably sanders were the players that desperately needed contracts. got armstead on an ok deal. had to let buck go but got a pick. couldnt afford sanders. kittle should be up next. around 4 years and under 40 mil guaranteed would be a big W in my book for paraag. let's see what he can get.

C24A5111-18ED-45CB-832F-728D8C110CDA.png

George Kittle a top 10 player in the NFL and he’s the 99th highest paid TE in the NFL this upcoming season. 😂🤣 blows my mind. What a ******* find by Shanny and Lynch.

People didn't like Paraag because he was getting too involved in the on-field stuff, but even his harshest critics(ie me) always acknowledged he's an elite capologist. We're lucky because the team has struck the perfect balance between the coaching staff and front office now.

C24A5111-18ED-45CB-832F-728D8C110CDA.png

George Kittle a top 10 player in the NFL and he’s the 99th highest paid TE in the NFL this upcoming season. 😂🤣 blows my mind. What a ****ing find by Shanny and Lynch.
You know what else is mind blowing? Those guys don’t even see the field and they’re getting all that money.

a little Less mind blowing when u consider it’s basically just still his rookie contract

they say he’s gonna reset the market for TEs with this contract tho so u kno he bout to get paid

He’s worth it. We’ll see if he drives the price value up for TEs. Jimmy Graham tried to years ago when he wanted to classified as a WR and that got shot down.

Deff coppn a kittle this upcoming season.. was sooo close to cop a buckner last season too

Not gonna lie. If we draft a DT with the 13th pick, I am gonna be so pissed. We have other areas of need.
If you watch some of Javon Kinlaw he has a chance/traits to be a game changer. He’s the only D-lineman I’d be ok with at 13.

did anyone just catch that first take segment with manny sanders just now?

damn i already miss his positivity and contagious happiness for our squad.

1. talked about the missed throw. said it just happens.
2. praised jimmy multiple times. said that’s his guy, and that on the plane ride home they talked about that throw and how it would have been a legendary play.
3. wanted to get back into a pass heavy offense, and talked about financials.
4. said kyle called a great game, and KC just made the necessary plays to win.

miss Manny, man.

Good on Manny for being a pro pro and not throwing anyone under the bus.

Jimmy is the guy, watched every single game this year over again this weekend. This was his FIRST year as a starter. Tell me how many first year starters are looking like that in the NO game, the AZ game?

People in the NFL thread, specifically that clown minny fan keeps claiming Jimmy sucks. So ******* lame, dude is a top 12 QB in the game after less starts than Baker Trash Mayfield.

EMans presence will be missed. He was the perfect fit for this locker room and offense. But more importantly the locker room. A lot of young guys in there especially the receiving core. Hoping they learned a lot about being a professional and how to prepare.

Man need a new jersey for sure, it might be the man Kittle.

It’s a sick joke how we always end up so close in draft position with the raiders

this year no different with raiders at 12, who will probably take Jerry from us.

Ruggs will have to be the 13 by circumstance, not choice

Goodwin’s replacement. Hawks signed Dorsett, I’m assuming talks fell through and quickly went after Benjamin.

It's sad that we already have a guy with the ability to get separation in Pettis if he actually had the heart :smh: WR didn't have to be our main need right now

How are all these one year pick ups effecting the team's compensatory pick next year from Sanders?

Last edited:
jimmie ward back on 3 year deal

some thoughts from epsn’s bill barnwell

San Francisco can get out of this deal after one year and $13.5 million in guarantees, but with $3.5 million of Ward’s $8.4 million base salary for 2021 guaranteed, this is likely a two-year, $19 million contract. I hope he can show off what he can do, but this is the sort of commitment teams usually regret.

he played well enough to bring him back for at least one more year. say he doesn’t play up to expectations, let him go next off season. crazy to think how important he was to this defense this past season considering how folks like myself were writing him off pretty early. i’ll gladly eat crow

Last edited:
I dont want to take a WR in the 1st round. Wouldnt mind trading both picks and selecting several times on Day 2

The more I think about it we really should trade both picks.

We all thought Armstead was a bust early on. This is the time for Solly to show if hes worth keeping. Dont want to take a DT at 13 If Solly is decent.

Havent seen Hurd yet he might be the goods. I think Kendrick Bourne is very underrated and will lock that WR2 spot. Trent Taylor still on board.

We need LB depth. It became apparent when Kwon wasnt available or wasnt the same.

Saleh also has to mix up coverages at some point. We have to drop into Cov 2 zone and Quarters

The more I think about it we really should trade both picks.

We all thought Armstead was a bust early on. This is the time for Solly to show if hes worth keeping. Dont want to take a DT at 13 If Solly is decent.

Problem is papi that Solomon has maxed out at about 270lbs. Having him play Defo’s 3 technique position in most alignments is fitting a square peg into a round hole. He has ability to whip guards all day but, he doesn’t play instinctual so he never really trusts what he sees.

DJ Jones job to lose when next year begins.

Back
Top Bottom