:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonder if we have OBJ in mind perhaps? Either that or we must be targeting one of the stud wideouts at 13?

didnt OBJ tell Shanny or Guwop “come get me”?:nerd:
I would be ok with the team offering up that 31st overall pick. But he’s had various lower leg injuries through a 3 year span.

But Kyle Shanny has always loved Odell apparently.

I appreciate what Sanders has done for the Niner's organization in the short time. The leadership he has brought to the young core. I had wish we have gotten him back but it's a time in his career where the lights of his game is slowly towards the end. He needs to secure whatever bag that's a decent price to take care of the fam and do what's best for him.

damn.

I still can't believe we won't see big 99 on the field next season. Feels bad, bros. :frown: :smh: It reminds me of when Delanie Walker left. The thing that bugged me the most was that he was early enough in his career that he would go onto play for another team as long or longer than he did for the Niners. Defo is even younger and earlier in his career than D-Love was.

Makes me think of this burn Middlekauff threw at Raider fans: "When Mack's career is done and he's going to Canton, only Raider fans will ever remember he played for the Raiders."

Last edited:
On my draft watch. This a guy who’s projected go in 3rd-5th round due to the surplus of quality receivers in this class. But, he should not be slept on.

i wonder what kind of payday jadeveon clowney is going to get this off season. saw that he wants $20M. hope he's anchored to that price tag and not willing to budge.

On my draft watch. This a guy who’s projected go in 3rd-5th round due to the surplus of quality receivers in this class. But, he should not be slept on.

bruh got some mitts on him. 6'4 and looks like he can play physical. what I liked about that highlight tape was his ability to catch in traffic. while it's probably hard to accurately predict how a college WR's speed, route running, and ability to separate will translate into the NFL, i imagine the ability to catch with a defender draped over him is something that carries over into the pros.

that being said, i want two bullies at wide receiver. we got one in deebo already.

decent write-up. still don’t think i would snag him over jeudy if both are available. i would over ceedee though. lamb lacks explosion to me, even though he’s a YAK monster.

I think Henry Ruggs is their guy. He checks all their boxes.

I still love me some Jerry Jeudy, tho! But yeah, Ruggs is dumbass fast rofl. This is stupid.

c1fd1e_69d6b55dcfd04e06af23e8969bcc4af0~mv2.gif

Last edited:
decent write-up. still don’t think i would snag him over jeudy if both are available. i would over ceedee though. lamb lacks explosion to me, even though he’s a YAK monster.

Cee Dee Lamb comparatively with Ruggs and Juedy is a notch slower less twitchy. But his body control and his ability to maintain and change the tempo of his route running is pro ready.

His body control and hands are on deandre Hopkins/ Larry Fitzgerald levels.

Finally had a dream last night about our niners again.... we made it to next superbowl and I was there....dream consisted of me not knowing what to wear...missing football :frown:

Hahaha he plays big, don't he? On that note, can't wait for season 4 man. Unc is a fool.

Man tua is gonna be a bust...

I feel like there's no way Tua will be a bust unless he lacks weapons and protection. His accuracy is incredible. And his deep ball, pay attention to it. He doesn't put much air under it, so it gets there QUICKLY, and accurately. Beautiful ball and placement.

I don’t think we can go wrong with either one.

I would rank:
Jeudy
Ruggs
Lamb

a lot of mocks have us taking one of those WRs or Kinlaw:nerd: what’s the scouting on him red

Last edited:
I don’t think we can go wrong with either one.

I would rank:
Jeudy
Ruggs
Lamb

a lot of mocks have us taking one of those WRs or Kinlaw:nerd: what’s the scouting on him red
I was thinking about him too. Curious if he could be an option at 13 to replace Buckner?

Back
Top Bottom