:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How can you say you are all for moving a lifelong aging player but advocate for wanting the oldest player in the league?

because i think he’s better than what we have. if we had brady i’d move him too, if i felt the player gave us a better shot at bringing home that lombardi

But he doesn’t

In your opinion bro. Clearly others like the idea too. Why go back and forth with this?

Not saying there’s truth the the rumor, but if it’s just that — why don’t Kyle and John just dead it in the media? Doesn’t benefit us in any way being inked to this.

Because they're not allowed to yet. It'd be tampering and subject to fines/loss of draft picks if they specifically discussed Brady or any other player before FA starts in another 10-12 days.

In your opinion bro. Clearly others like the idea too. Why go back and forth with this?

Not saying there’s truth the the rumor, but if it’s just that — why don’t Kyle and John just dead it in the media? Doesn’t benefit us in any way being inked to this.

^No, I don't think he was going to return this season.

All the fluff Kyle was saying a couple of weeks ago is all PR fodder.

Honestly surprised he's got trade value.

Figure teams would just wait for 49ers to cut him.

it would be great if the niners can get some draft pick for Goodwin. I will forever support him for what has shown with his time here.

looks like Ward aint coming back

Ill always root for Quise no matter where he is. Been through so much on and off the field that I wouldnt wish on anybody. Great guy and I hope he balls out wherever he ends up, just not against us please :lol:

What is the fascination with Cousins at this point??

It must be something off the field like his work ethic or something. I heard he's a tremendous leader. He's a solid QB, and he was really good at running this offense under Kyle and Mike.

Kyle is also the guy who identified Kirk Cousins in Washington. Maybe he feels connected to him because that's his guy.

Kirk is trash. Trash trash trash. Seen too many skins game of his in the area to know he is trash. No thanks

I put jimmy ahead of Kirk because he isn’t scared to unleash the deep ball. My only wish is that jimmy wasn’t so enamored with the middle of the field all the time. Too many times his passes get batted at the LOS.

I think Kirk is a skillfull and talented QB, but he is a mental ****** that isn't used to being a winner.

14F7EC5E-EBC3-4214-AD23-5ED59E38F61E.png

Back
Top Bottom