:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
much as I hate to say it we need KB back.

WR position in shambles right now. Once he came over Sanders became the most reliable on the team and he might be gone. Deebo is very good, but had some drops. Dante Pettis a mystery, Goodwin another ?, Trent Taylor still on the 2 year recovery. Jalon Hurd still not clear from IR on his back.

need a guy that can make the catch and not drop it. sanders only had 2 drops on 97 attempts last season. wish the team could afford to have him back.

WR position in shambles right now. Once he came over Sanders became the most reliable on the team and he might be gone. Deebo is very good, but had some drops. Dante Pettis a mystery, Goodwin another ?, Trent Taylor still on the 2 year recovery. Jalon Hurd still not clear from IR on his back.

need a guy that can make the catch and not drop it. sanders only had 2 drops on 97 attempts last season. wish the team could afford to have him back.

And to me, cutting players like Solomon Thomas can go a long way to help re-sign some guys like this. I feel like Breida, KB and Muelens can all be re-signed for the $4.5M in savings we would get if we cut Thomas.

basically on the verge of being in money trouble don’t think they can make a move on a big name acquisition like cooper.

Nah we need KB back, i said it in here a while ago but Hurds back injury is no joke and very concerning. Hoping Trent can be healthy but he’s proven to be unreliable, if we can retain Sanders id be thrilled. Feel like a lot of us forget we were 6 minutes away from winning a Super Bowl. The talk of making a major switch at QB, needing to break the bank for a WR, etc is just baffling to me. Of course we and any team can always improve, but were right there fellas

edit- wanting a QB who isnt as good as our current one that also plays the Dolphins, Jets and Bills for nearly half of their schedule is laughable

Last edited:
We went from being in cap heaven to cap hell... **** changes quick and that’s how windows close so quick

Have to capitalize when you can

We’re not in cap in hell. We just need to pay our own guys. I don’t think it’s possible for this team to ever be in cap hell. Paraag has never done a bad contract.

A very well respected Oracle Card Reader is now on the Will Cain Show on ESPNLA Radio and has definitely said Tom Brady is choosing between L.A. Chargers and 49ers....

And then Brady will choose the 49ers.

She said she is 100% positive.

Im starting to feel a certain energy.

Here we go fellas...

:lol: damn

and so we trade Jimmy so we can bridge our way to Cousins?

I would love this idea if a couple things happened. Jimmy sucked and we had another ****** season. Jimmy is injury prone. But none of that happened we gotta keep the momentum going not take steps backwards. But at the end of the day Shanahan and Lynch are controlling their fates with their contracts soon to be expiring, I have faith in whatever they do.

So I have the whole season still on my DVR. Been watching a game a week or every two weeks and then deleting it. Its kinda helping me get through the offseason lol. It's crazy watching these games again with fresh eyes. That Steelers game....geeze… :smh:

Every once in a while I do get that feeling and just start shaking my head cause we should've been Champs.

If we can't get our guys back they're gonna be hard to replace.

Not a lot of shopping around money for free agents.

this is what we got on draft day, pretty skimpy selection

Round 1, Pick 31
Round 5, Pick 157 (via Denver)
Round 5, Pick 177
Round 6, Pick 211
Round 7, Pick 218 (via Detroit)
Round 7, Pick 246

I would be shocked if we didn't trade back. If they can find a trade partner, moving back to the middle-to-late second round could net them a couple of day-two picks(ie 2nd, 3rd, 3rd).

I'm not feeling the Brady to the Niner's narrative but I'm sure it makes all the sense in the world for him. Come back home and retire, possibly win a SB without Belichick and get another Gronk in Kittle to feed the ball to.

It's really on Shanny and the front office whether or not they want him here.

I'd rather have Jimmy.

Back
Top Bottom