:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Xavier Rhodes anyone? I think he’s a solid 2nd CB until we eventually find our new 1st and 2nd CBs. We suck at developing our secondary unit.

Xavier Rhodes anyone? I think he’s a solid 2nd CB until we eventually find our new 1st and 2nd CBs. We suck at developing our secondary unit.

no go from me. he HATES playing zone coverage, and gets roasted often in man to man. big ego too. crazy as it sounds, i'd rather have witherspoon out there as our #2.

i wanna see ahkello redeem himself. he was playing so well before that foot/quad injury. Any injury to the leg is gonna make it difficult for a player at a position that requires speed, quick change of direction, and quick reaction to be 100%

also moseley balled out. Future is still bright for this secondary, especially if Ward and Tartt are healthy and anchoring it

Those spoon burnings still give me nightmares, I know he was sick watching that film late season.

I think it’ll be fine.
1 more regular season game sure that’ll take some adjustment.
But 1 less preseason game. Probably means a lot less guys having season ending injuries over nothing.

also means our boys can blow the dro without getting hit with the suspendo:lol::nthat:

no surprise i feel like only noobs believed brady-->sf was ever going to happen anyway

the only guy who was stirring the pot with that rumor had nothing to back it up and refused to name any sources (I think clearly because the "sources" didn't exist), just some random twitter insider with the pats making unsubstantiated claims, marketing clicks and searches to make himself more relevant.

jimmy is the right guy. stick with him.

Back
Top Bottom