:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jimmy is the long term answer. Brady May just be a one and done type answer. I’d rather know my future is in good hands

If Brady going anywhere its probably Tennessee or LA imo

I ain't eem worried about Jimmy. He 100% 49er material.

But if he wants Brady can sign with SF for the backup QB role lol

If Brady going anywhere its probably Tennessee or LA imo

I ain't eem worried about Jimmy. He 100% 49er material.

But if he wants Brady can sign with SF for the backup QB role lol

any mistake jimmy makes during the season is going to bring brady up. We dont want all that media attention,

people still throwing jimmy under the bus for the SB loss? the way our offensive line crumbled in the 4th, no pocket QB wouldve made accurate throws

yall seen tom brady try to scramble last season when under pressure? you ever had those nightmares where you're trying to run but it seems like your feet are in quicksand?? that's how Tom Brady runs in real life

With all these Brady/Jimmy rumors i feel like thr football media is real dry and just looking for something to stir up....why does this seem similar in a way to the media poking at Durant in the warriors idk. Now similar but kinda in a way. Salty media?

no kirk cousins. no tom brady.

the focus really should be on figuring out the most efficient way to upgrade at WR, CB, OL, and S with what they realistically have in terms of draft capital and cap. not gonna be able to land a stud in all of those positions with what they have, so it's time to start thinking about picking their battles.

defo, armstead, and kittle need extensions.

Last edited:
Might have to go with #TeamBrady and leverage everything to get da 6. There is no future in the NFL...you have to win now. I don’t think I can take Jimmy G’s lack of pocket presence and taking sacks for another year.

no kirk cousins. no tom brady.

the focus really should be on figuring out the most efficient way to upgrade at WR, CB, OL, and S with what they realistically have in terms of draft capital and draft. not gonna be able to land a stud in all of those positions with what they have, so it's time to start thinking about picking their battles.

defo, armstead, and kittle need extensions.

Exactly what i was thinking. Im
Sure the organization is not even entertaining Brady with all the things on their hand.

A9DE1B24-F779-4D39-B243-F53734C82C9D.jpeg
319D7370-D126-40BC-9129-C2C803DFB233.jpeg

Sis just got home from the bay, her dept got these and a few other things but she gave me this one. Game will always hurt but that experience was unbelievable and as ive said id do it all over again a million times over even knowing the outcome, so grateful to experience that with my sister.

She has bigger job opportunities so she wont be working there next year but it was an absolute dream season and such an incredible time being able to experience a lot of behind the scenes moments that I wouldnt have ever dreamed id be apart of.

Red whatre your thoughts on the Brady rumors? Gotta be a helllll no, right...?:nerd:

We ride with Jimmy, bro. Jimmy is our guy. The national media is one big echo chamber and just repeat the same notion without really doing their homework. They didn't watch every single throw like we did. Jimmy is a stud. Yeah, he makes some boneheaded decisions every once in a while, but dude can flat out ball.

We ride with Jimmy, bro. Jimmy is our guy. The national media is one big echo chamber and just repeat the same notion without really doing their homework. They didn't watch every single throw like we did. Jimmy is a stud. Yeah, he makes some boneheaded decisions every once in a while, but dude can flat out ball.

you really believe this RIGHT NOW, Red? He’s not even a top 10 QB imo, so i can’t refer to him as a stud.

He’s solid, but to confidently put the ball in his hands 35-40 times per week is what it would take to give him that label.

Just confidently KNOW we could do it is all i would need.

Is there a negative report on Denzel Mims from Baylor? 1k yard receiver, 12 TDs, had one of the top times in the 3 cone drill and 20 yard shuttle. Scouting reports I’ve read say he’s tough, wins battles with hand fighting, great blocker...yet I’m not seeing any projections about where he goes, if anywhere at all.

This kid has all the tools to be a dominant WR in the league. I'd be shocked if he's still on the board when we're picking.

you really believe this RIGHT NOW, Red? He’s not even a top 10 QB imo, so i can’t refer to him as a stud.

He’s solid, but to confidently put the ball in his hands 35-40 times per week is what it would take to give him that label.

Yeah, I think so, but I say it relatively speaking. The majority of QBs in the NFL are awful-like really, really bad. Jimmy is 19-5 as the 49ers' starting QB. I think that speaks for itself.

I know the SB wounds are still healing, but yeah, this dude is a stud.

Last edited:

saying that a qb needs to throw 35-40 a game to prove he’s a stud is not the best barometer of a QB’s overall talent. a qb can dictate (if not dominate) a game throwing 25-28 times efficiently while moving the chains on third down and converting in the redzone. Jimmy averaged 30 att/gm at a 70% clip and a QBR of 102. he’s prone to those underthrown INTs but he bounces back. And Iirc jimmy’s lead 4 or 5 GW drives this past season. I’m confident in jimmy GQ

if he, or any qb of ours, is throwing 40/game something’s wrong. Either we’re always behind in games or the run game is non-existent.

Back
Top Bottom