:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The fact that Hurd’s back isn’t healed yet is concerning. 49ers already had two informal meetings with WRs. Gonna be interesting on what we do.

Jefferson will probably fall to end of 1st rd... Curious to see if he’s available if they snag him

He was one of the WRs 49ers met with

They also met with Jalen Raegor, which is no surprise. Out of all the WRs I've watched so far, this dude embodies a Kyle Shanahan WR the most.

Last edited:
If Niners keep Goodwin, I ain't surprised. We about as class an ownership as there is.

Love 'Quise man. Never had one bad thing to say about him, ever.

I’m watching the 49ers vs. Cardinals game from 10/31 currently on the NFL Network right now. I still miss seeing them play.

The kid Brandon Aiyuk is growing on me big time. He just posted a 40" vert. Explosive.

think i saw something about Defo denying that he turned it down

wish we could have one more year with all of the guys from last season, that camaraderie was so special and was a joy to watch whether it be throughout the week, interviews, pregame or in the actual game. Those guys really played for each other and loved seeing each other succeed. Pettis was a perfect example of it, dude got benched and knew he wouldnt even see a snap every game day and he was always one of the most hyped and excited guys whenever his teammates would make a big play or score a TD, gotta love and respect that

also i know if he does itll still be tough to keep all of the main guys who need a new contract or extension but anyone think Jimmy will restructure? Cant say i know exactly how that works when it comes to the cap and its easy for me to say but Id like to think hed do it if it meant keeping some of those main contributors

Wont front, that end zone fade route drill is trash / has me feeling a type of way

I love how everyone at the combine from players and coaches to analysts are talking about Deebo. WRs keep comparing themselves to Deebo. Everyone is looking for the next Deebo.

That’s how you know you’ve got a good one.

Said it before and I’ll it again WRs in this draft class is deep. I know 49ers have a lot of question marks after Deebo, if we can snatch a WR and have two Deebos :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom