:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One nice thing about an extended season is that the offseason is going to short as ****. The Combine is about to finish, and we're less than three freaken weeks away from free agency. A month after that is the draft and then OTAs.

Let's ******* go. I need 49er football in my life ASAP!!

Last edited:
Honestly, what we need to prioritize in free agency or the draft over WR depth is Linebacker Depth.

After Dre, Fred, and Kwon, we basically have nothing. And with Kwon's recent injury history, it's a must we get another solid linebacker who can fill in for Kwon or a pass rushing replacement for Dee Ford at OLB cause I am not confident in him to stay healthy

Solomon Thomas is at almost $9 mil for this upcoming season. If Armstead coming back he has got to be the odd man out. I Would rather bring back Blair too to take his spot and It would prob be cheaper with him coming off of injury.

Solomon Thomas is at almost $9 mil for this upcoming season. If Armstead coming back he has got to be the odd man out. I Would rather bring back Blair too to take his spot and It would prob be cheaper with him coming off of injury.

They really don't save a whole lot by cutting him. His salary is $9M and if they cut him half that hits the salary cap

They really don't save a whole lot by cutting him. His salary is $9M and if they cut him half that hits the salary cap

Maybe they trade him for some picks then...?If he's traded he's completely off the books. Nothing against him I just think Blair is the better option right now.

These Brady to SF rumors aren’t going away. It’s going to be an interesting free agency to say the least.

Brady to SF is so dumb. We were one bad quater away from being SB Champs.
And also, like it was sad many times throughout the season when people had doubt in in Jimmy G, this was his FIRST full season as a starter!!! If he continues to get better and go on that upward trajectory, we're gonna be alright.

Last edited:
Is there a negative report on Denzel Mims from Baylor? 1k yard receiver, 12 TDs, had one of the top times in the 3 cone drill and 20 yard shuttle. Scouting reports I’ve read say he’s tough, wins battles with hand fighting, great blocker...yet I’m not seeing any projections about where he goes, if anywhere at all.

Is there a negative report on Denzel Mims from Baylor? 1k yard receiver, 12 TDs, had one of the top times in the 3 cone drill and 20 yard shuttle. Scouting reports I’ve read say he’s tough, wins battles with hand fighting, great blocker...yet I’m not seeing any projections about where he goes, if anywhere at all.
I love Denzel Mims.

Watched him dominate with a bad QB this year.

Another guy who may slip all the way to 4th-5th round Joe Reed UVA wr dude is a baller.

Last edited:
If we are being honest, we would be better off paying Thomas $4.5M to play elsewhere than $9M to play for us.

Yeah I respect the hell out of what he’s done in the past, but its a hard no for me. I’m rockin’ with Jimmy

Y’all know how i feel. Brady is my choice. We were a few missed throws away from a SB this season. Missed throws and missing guys open. Tom still has what it takes and if we can get 1 SB in the next 5 years I’ll be a happy camper.

Send Jimmy back to NE for a 1st, since Sanu was their 2nd

Brady isnt better than Jimmy at this point in his career, i truly dont get any of this.

1583288382868.gif

Id be real disappointed if these Brady rumors are true, i find them hard to believe but maybe im just being hopeful

I can actually see Brady doing well in our offense. I just don't want him here because that would blatantly be a slap to the face for Jimmy, and we know Brady's window is almost shut. I believe we should give Jimmy one more year and if he's not improved by next season, than get rid of him next off-season.

Would Brady have made that throw to Sanders?

cmon man, this is such an unfair question. Are we just going to forget about all the clutch and great throws Jimmy made when we needed them all throughout the season?

to answer your question ill straight up say no brady wouldnt have made that throw, you guys have seen the most recent Brady that i have right? Or am i trippin

Back
Top Bottom