:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question for you guys...

Should I sit Henry vs the Jags and start Mostert? I feel like this game could be one of those field position struggles with a lot of punts and field goals deciding it...

Was also thinking about sitting Gordon vs the Jets because he didn't do anything this past weekend but I think he'll bounce back. Would replace him with Deebo . Don't wanna jump the gun but I like the way Deebo is involved so far and I think he's just gonna get more touches as he keeps producing and they get more confident he can handle it.

“The 49ers likely are not currently active in discussions to acquire Ramsey due to the level of compensation the Jaguars are seeking, as well as the price it would cost to sign Ramsey to a contract extension. Ramsey is scheduled to make $13.7 million in 2020 on the fifth-year option.”

3A3B766A-0AD2-400C-8170-D669594C1B49.png

romo tha gawd

last season he was just callin out plays before they happen based on formation/personnel/tendencies

some ppl were complaining saying he “sucked” idk what crack they were smokin

Niners gotta come out this weekend and hit these ************* right in the mouth. And that starts with the defense. Kwon gotta light someone up, the DL gotta get after Mason, and Kwuan Williams needs to establish from the jump that Juju ain't eating that day.

Kyle gotta bring the same window-dressing energy he had in Cinci. Steelers defense is not very good. Make these ************* heads spin with all the motions and shifts.

Back
Top Bottom