:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This whole team stinks. Shanahan, Sorensen, Staley, Mooney, Hufanga, Bosa, Deebo, and Devondre Campbell are all 💩💩💩

Don’t like people talking about how the team ended up “fine” in past years after a slow/terrible start. Even if they make it to the playoffs again, the fact that correctable issues haven’t been addressed yet even after blowing up in their face in the postseason over and over…is that really confidence inspiring to anyone? Do you want fine or a Super Bowl win?

Meanwhile the Kansas City Chiefs are 4-0 while without their #1 receiver and Mahomes having his worst ever statistical year.

That’s all Andy Reid and Spagnulo

We ain’t even close.
THIS! It’s coaching absolutely at this point!

We should’ve won this game no excuses!

Blocked FG returned TD and a Bosa INT, cmon KYLE DO BETTER!

His ultra aggressive play calling is killing our possessions and I’m just calling it how I see it!

On first downs it should be a run to keep the defense honest and so that the second and third downs will be manageable!

Keep it simple stupid!

IMG_7601.png

Also I know it doesn’t make sense but we score the most points and give up the least amount of points up to know in the NFC West but somehow we are number 3!!!

Something in our coaching stinks!!!!!!! Looking at you KYLE!!!!

THIS! It’s coaching absolutely at this point!

We should’ve won this game no excuses!

Blocked FG returned TD and a Bosa INT, cmon KYLE DO BETTER!

His ultra aggressive play calling is killing our possessions and I’m just calling it how I see it!

On first downs it should be a run to keep the defense honest and so that the second and third downs will be manageable!

Keep it simple stupid!

IMG_7601.png

Also I know it doesn’t make sense but we score the most points and give up the least amount of points up to know in the NFC West but somehow we are number 3!!!

Something in our coaching stinks!!!!!!! Looking at you KYLE!!!!

This team and shanahan can’t close out games. Pretty sure they’ve spent a majority of the 5 games in the lead and then blew it down the stretch

As a cal/49er fan, this has been one of the most frustrating sports weekends in a long time. I strongly dislike football rn

Back
Top Bottom