:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve been seeing this circulate lately. I agree, but they started 3-4 in 2022 before winning the last 10 regular season games that season.

Anyhow Seattle on Thursday is as close to a must win for a week 6 game as there is. If they win they’re in first place in the division. If they lose, they’re 2-4 with Kansas City and Dallas coming up while also being 0-3 in the division.

The schedule looks pretty brutal moving forward. If they’re going to make a second half run. They need to beat Seattle Thursday and at the very least split the two games between Kansas City and Dallas. Ideally they win all 3 though.
Seattle game is equivalent to that Rams MNF game where we won and went on our run

Are there any restrictions or complexities with bringing a fired coach in the same season? Has it happened before? I really hope we get Saleh back

Back
Top Bottom