:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thursday is a must win. You can't lose 3 division games and expect to win the divison.

Outside of the Vikings (who I think will come back to earth later this season) there hasn’t been a powerhouse team in the nfc. It’s allowed them to take these L’s and not be as problematic as they could be.

Thursday is a must win though.

I’m a Purdy homer but he played poorly today and is getting too cute with the off script plays. After 5-7 seconds, when a play breaks down, he’s gotta decide either to tuck it and run or throw it away. That play where he took a 15 yard sack and took them out of FG range with no moody flipped the game.
I agree with that assessmemt. Couple plays where he held on to the ball way too long.

But it makes you wonder the brains behind the operation.

Bill Walsh would've put young Montana aside, settled him down, and 9x out of 10, Walsh wouldn't have lost that lead and the 9ers win going away.

Hence my point, Kyle nothing but a video game HC because from what I've seen the last 7 years, he really doesn't know how to coach players up and its clear he doesn't have that type of personality to coach up his guys mid-game and make winning adjustments like a Reid, Belichick, Walsh, Vermeil, Jimmy Johnson, Parcells, Gruden, etc. would.

Kyle is a glorified offensive coordinator not a Head aka LEAD Coach.

I'd take 80-year old Belichick over him right now if the goal is to win a Lombardi.

Because Bill is wiser than Kyle

Back
Top Bottom