:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Long season ahead and you don’t want to be playing your best football in october but niners turning into a wild card team at best now :smh:

no CMC shouldn’t be killing the redzone offense like this but there’s no creativity. Where is the crossing route when they get down there?

Niners’ receivers still can’t beat man coverage and it showed in the redzone

That was a stupid L. Week 2 in Minnesota. The Vikings played better. Tip your hat to them.

This and the Rams L were just ******ed remedial football. Looks like Seattle is going to come back to earth and the division looks relatively weak. But these stupid L’s are creating unnecessary high leverage situations later this season.

I fly out to Seattle Wednesday. Looking forward to the road trip with my kids and grandkid. But that 4th quarter ******* isn’t it.

We have to have the worst secondary in the league outside of Lenoir. Ward has been trash. Brown has been trash. Huf is glass and playing trash. Yiadom has been trash. Mustapha is a rookie but he has been trash as well. **** is wild

I'd put the loss on the defense, oline, Mason, and losing Moody before I would put it on Purdy or Shanahan.

1/5 in the Redzone…
IMG_3947.gif

Back
Top Bottom