:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sometimes it just looks like he's trying really hard and moving really fast but staying in the exact same location lol.

source.gif

I'd be shocked if we trade a first in 2020. We already don't have a 2nd round pick that year right? Don't see this team waiting until the 3rd to pick, but we'll see.

Yeah I’m ok with Jamal Adams for 2020 1st but Tarvarius Moore hasn’t had any huge gaffes and shows promise.

We need to continue to build through the draft though and get Kittle and Defo extensions soon as possible. Arik Armstead is playing man possessed too.

Send them Jaquaski. >D Moore and Adams would be nice.

But I highly doubt the Jets are even remotely considering trading Jamal Adams.

Ramsey for our 2021 first rounder plus 2020 3rd rounder. Or what if we offered both our first rounders in '20 and '21. Worth it?

Last edited:
Lynch absolutely has to find a way to land Ramsey, arguably the best corner in football. Ramsey would really catapult this team to championship caliber D.

I see so many parallels to when we acquired Deion via trade a few games into the '94 season, and he proved to be the missing piece in our D that allowed us to win a chip.

Yes, AW has looked good against Winston and Dalton. But the elite QB's in the playoffs would throw his way all day and pick him apart imho. But if we had Ramsey and Sherman plus our sick pass rush, it's game over.

Go get him Lynch.

Last edited:
That would be crazy. The rumor is they want 2 firsts. Plus, Ramsey still needs a new contract. You can't pay him and dude's that are going to demand the bag like Kittle and Defo.

The cap guys say Niners are going to have to deal with the salary cap for the first time this offseason since like 2012. Niners have some serious financial decisions to make this offseason. Matt Breida, George Kittle, and Deforest Buckner all need new contracts as they head into the final year of their deals. Also, Blair and AA are FAs after this season. Do they want to keep those guys?

Last edited:
Since we struck out on Earl Thomas, it's even more of a must to nab Ramsey if we want to beat Brees, Rodgers, Mahomes, Brady, Wilson, and Goff. And Prescott is emerging now that he has weapons.

I would think we could cut McKinnon and just give some of that money to Breida. We currently have 27M in cap for 2020 and that includes a 13M cap hit for Buckner so that would be enough for Buckner and Kittles salary. We may even have some space to bring back armstead after all that.

Back
Top Bottom