:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone feel like a good offense can no longer be stopped by elite defenses? It used to be a great defense usually slowed down a great offense quite a bit, and often times proved great defense beats great offense. Seems like that’s no longer the case. Just a random thought today

What the hell has happened to Marcus Peters?

It's going to be interesting to see how that locker room responds to adversity. They've assembled some of the most volatile personalities in the game. I could see them turning on each other lol.

Demarcus Lawrence I think the pick of that group but the tag would be like 18 - 20 mil or a new contract at around the Khalil Mack numbers.

It’s A lot of dough either way whether he stays a cowboy or moves

I just realized Arik Armstead is having a better season than Marcus Peters. :stoneface:

TBH Arik Armstead having an O.K season

Not living up to his draft pedigree he’s done well enough to be an average level DE this season

He’s ranked somewhere in the mid 20s I think

Who else hyped tho?!

I think this Brady vs Rogers **** bout to be LIT

High expectations from me

Definitely have it penciled in to be best game of the Sunday in my book

Who else hyped tho?!

I think this Brady vs Rogers **** bout to be LIT

High expectations from me

Definitely have it penciled in to be best game of the Sunday in my book

So far this game has been a let down but I knew the game of the week was going to be LA/NO

Are you not entertained?

Both QBs marching down the field and scoring.

Neither defense asleep either, both sides of the ball making plays

Good teams, Close score

I think it’s as Good as it gets :pimp:

Idk, Maybe being on an undefeated team made him get lazy lol he’s like **** it the other 52 are pretty good why not just chill out a little and get paid

Like Davonte Adams beat him on that play but the Rams still won that game.

whole Rams team kinda looked like they hoped the Saints would just roll over and play dead for them from the get go

Boy did they get a surprise tho Drew Brees unloaded on them lol

Idk, Maybe being on an undefeated team made him get lazy lol he’s like **** it the other 52 are pretty good why not just chill out a little and get paid

Like Davonte Adams beat him on that play but the Rams still won that game.

I think the fault lies with Wade Philips. If I knew Peters would struggle in man, he sure as hell does, yet he still is putting Peters in that position. Put Peters in off-zone coverage, and I bet he's balling again.

Scheme and scheme fit is so important. A lot of fans think it's BS, but it's literally everything. The number of players in the NFL that transcend scheme is so few.

Maybe this is a good thing. Peters stinks it up in a man scheme, stock plummets because of play and character issues, and we can sign him cheap lol. He'd ball in Saleh's scheme.

The downfall of the Rams begins.

I would laugh if the Niners make a run with Big **** and they contend for the west. (wishful thinking)

When can we get rid of that booger Solomon Thomas? John Lynch a bum in my eyes for that trash pick. So sad he finally got his first sack of the season. Even sadder is the way he got it. Smh. Like how NBA teams get awarded an offensive rebound after missed FT.

Back
Top Bottom