:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We were also paying his *** like 12k a week to stay on our PS

I know it’s not a lot of money to the team or to football in general but that Just pisses me off lol

Man it’s such a great feeling when your team starts clicking.

Saw Pettis burn his guy a couple of times but all the receivers were gettin wideeee open. Hope they can keep this going

BIG **** NICK

BDN.jpg

Last edited:
I'm rewatching the game, and something stood out to me. Nick Mullens appears to have better footwork than CJ from under center, which makes no sense considering CJ played under center at Iowa. :emoji_thinking:

I noticed some Jimmy influence in Nick's game. Outstanding play by Mullens. He drops his arm slot to get the ball around the defender. Jimmy does it all the time.

giphy.gif

Sped-up delivery vs the blitz. Feet stay stationary and never leave the ground. Throw is all torque from the core. Can't execute better than this in this situation.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Same play from above from the endzone camera. Nick is a cool customer.

giphy.gif

This throw gets crazier the more I analyze it. Watch Nick's eyes. He looks off the backside LB(#55 in white) just long enough to open up the throwing lane to Kittle. :wow:

giphy.gif

yeah, that throw to kittle was wild! from the TV cameras it looked like a risky throw but from the endzone you can how he set it up and delivered a strike :smokin

So now 49ers cheerleaders taking that knee. She fine though.

Attachments

• E1E04B54-1A20-48C0-833A-F33318A1FDE0.jpeg
    E1E04B54-1A20-48C0-833A-F33318A1FDE0.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 30
Don’t want washed up Seahawks players. .

I hate also when people want to sign every big name from the last 5 years and try to make make what I like to call the “All Madden” team.

That having been said it was about 50-50 on whether Richard Sherman would “wash up” after that Achilles injury but clearly signing him, especially with the contract he negotiated, has paid us nothing but good dividends this season.

If ET3 wants to come and is willing to start on a performance based “prove it” deal like Sherm, id happily give him the look, lord knows we need the help at safety.

I hate also when people want to sign every big name from the last 5 years and try to make make what I like to call the “All Madden” team.

That having been said it was about 50-50 on whether Richard Sherman would “wash up” after that Achilles injury but clearly signing him, especially with the contract he negotiated, has paid us nothing but good dividends this season.

If ET3 wants to come and is willing to start on a performance based “prove it” deal like Sherm, id happily give him the look, lord knows we need the help at safety.

Yeah we are 2-6 w/ Sherman. It’s definitely paying off.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom