:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Keep this same energy October 20th

Also keep this same energy October 20th

IMG_1097.jpeg

you ain’t said **** all game and this is all you have to say? :lol:

******* clown
Its Geno Smith. Dude looks like a recovered crackhead. Hes got the dark weed smoking lips and looks like he gets high and eats honey buns.

This is nothing to celebrate

Its Geno Smith. Dude looks like a recovered crackhead. Hes got the dark weed smoking lips and looks like he gets high and eats honey buns.

This is nothing to celebrate

bruh you been butthurt since Trey got traded and won’t **** again since wilks got canned. your shtick is beyond corny and it’s obvious to everyone but yourself that you look and an idiot. your football iq is laughable yet you spree this idiot rhetoric like anybody agrees with you or cares. at this point you’re the equivalent of a crackhead i the tenderloin yelling nonsense.

…but we WON tonight, you ain’t brining nobody down so kick rocks

Keep that

Give me your prediction for the 20th

name one thing you’ve been right about

…on second thought don’t give a ****…i’m gonna go have another beer. have fun crying over trey and wilks

Last edited:
U that scared to lock in your prediction. Check Purdy's stats since BMore exposed him last season. Its not a pretty sight

Back
Top Bottom