:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sherm has been playing pretty good.

Not sure if you’re watching the games.

I’m saying as a whole he’s not making any game winning/saving plays. He may be playing well individually, but what big time plays is he making to win us games?

I’m saying as a whole he’s not making any game winning/saving plays. He may be playing well individually, but what big time plays is he making to win us games?

He has it so locked down that He's not making any "game winning/saving plays" because the QBs literally aren't trying his side

He's allowed like 100 yds on the entire season in like 8 games hes started

BIG FAX boi

ShermanPasserRatingAllowed.jpg

red-skins have so far have had 3 injuries to their offensive linesmen in just the 1st quarter

too bad the trade deadlines up, i'd send joshua the warrior garnett their way, with the desperation they're sure to be in he could have netted a 4th or 5th i think

I'm just glad despite all the BS with Jimmy and Jerrick's knees that our O-Line has remained mostly healthy, productive, and close to "rock-solid" all season so far

I seen a horrible tackle attempt by him before on Thomas... Dude had both his arms in from of Thomas’ body, no wrap around or anything :lol:

I think Clowney is the one impact player from that group that hits free agency. KC would be foolish to let Dee Ford walk. He's coming on strong, and Justin Houston will be 30 next year.

Frank Clark is a beast, but he beat the **** out of a woman so severely that the hotel room's walls were covered in blood when the cops arrived. I can't see the front office wanting him here.

Tre Flowers is a better version of Ronald Blair. Good player.

Back
Top Bottom