:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ppl complaining about Sollly but at least he actually on the field Lol

The TRUE turd is Joshua Garnett so far

Future Hall of Famers
Andrew luck
Christian Mccaffrey
Richard Sherman

Hall of Famer
John Lynch
John Elway

Last edited:
Raiders won't find a WR in this upcoming draft that can hold Amari Cooper's jock strap.:stoneface:

Or a DE that can Khalil

Or a QB that can Carr

Gruden crazy, man, I’ll eat some crow if he strikes gold and turns the team around with those 4 first round picks.

Maybe this is a good thing. Peters stinks it up in a man scheme, stock plummets because of play and character issues, and we can sign him cheap lol. He'd ball in Saleh's scheme.
bruh him with sherm....my god. and he'd be home in the bay.

to be fair tho is a wild match for the pass rushers and o lines there's 8 sacks so far between both teams lol

just saw blaine gabbert on the screen, his career lives on lol, didnt realize he was backing up tenessee

is sunshine low key gay or what? google says he's with some average looking ***** literally named "Bekah", who he's been with forever, and they're not married, he's 30, no kids...

his personal info section on wikipedia just says he "enjoys deep sea fishing" lol

Can he beat these trash ny giants tho

signs_point.jpg

I knew Big Mike was going to be good after seeing his facemask of choice. #oldschool

Back
Top Bottom