:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Abdullah need to be in that niner uniform I mean whos out there better than him. Itll be a low key nice RB group with him and Briesa and Morris

Abdullah need to be in that niner uniform I mean whos out there better than him. Itll be a low key nice RB group with him and Briesa and Morris

niners need to stop cattin off and sign kaep to run wildcat and option plays like 90s nebraska teams.

semi srs

Mostert had a bunch of fumbles as well, and Kyle's staff got him to clean it up. Maybe they can work their magic with Abdullah.

I love watching Baldy's Breakdowns...especially when the Niners are doing well or when we actually have big plays to breakdown :pimp:

BTW just looked at the current Power Rankings and was shocked by the amount of 2 and 3 win teams....if we get hot here we are definitely out of the top 5 for draft picks.
It was so fun watching Jimmy G win those games last year that I dont even care. Worry about the pick later.

BDN was so cool last Thursday that he was cracking jokes in the huddle... wtf. Who is this dude?

We're 3rd on the waiver wire I say pick him up!

Also Reuben Foster out again. Something obviously pretty wrong.

We're 3rd on the waiver wire I say pick him up!

Also Reuben Foster out again. Something obviously pretty wrong.

Time to IR that fool.

Health was my biggest concern with Reuben coming out of the draft. I never expected him to have a long career. Unfortunate but true. :frown:

Check out this dime by Mullens from the preseason. I don't know how I missed it in August. :emoji_thinking:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom