:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I believe it... The way they say he stood after the games going over every play call and other stuff like that... Kid is dedicated :pimp:

Kinda unrelated but since we're talking QBs, did it bother anyone else the way Beathard handled himself after an interception? I noticed it a few times this season that whenever they would show him he would just walk to the sideline, take his helmet off, and sit down on the bench. Idk about anyone else but I usually like to see the QB go and talk to the receiver and discuss the play and what went wrong or even take responsibility for the bad throw

Maybe it’s a good thing we didn’t signEric Reid back I feel like every time I’ve seen him as a Panther he’s giving up a big play

^ Crazy. A late November injury of that magnitude....he ever coming back? Would be 2 seasons from now basically?

^ Crazy. A late November injury of that magnitude....he ever coming back? Would be 2 seasons from now basically?

Who knows. Could be the end for dez.

Just recently for us: Bowman tore his Achilles and was never the same, and is currently unemployed. Also we know Sherman tore his and he seems to be like 75% of the player he was before.

So it’s really all up in the air. He had an MRI and is seeking second opinions on what is the best course.

Sherm did it pretty quick. He shouldve taken the 21 mil from Bmore

Ya that’s the kind of tragic part he had offers for big money $,$$$,$$$

Instead took 600k from the saints to be with a “contender”

Kobe came back from one tho and stayed ballin. I don’t remember how old he was at that point tho. Maybe there’s hope from dez.

I feel for him tho. He has an attitude problem but you never wanna see or hear about someone getting hurt like that.

Last edited:
Kobe came back from one tho and stayed ballin. I don’t remember how old he was at that point tho. Maybe there’s hope from dez.

I feel for him tho. He has an attitude problem but you never wanna see or hear about someone getting hurt like that.

Kobe was historically bad after the Achilles tear. Dez wasnt all that explosive before the tear. Dude is done unfortunately

I heard he was 15 lbs overweight. Dude probably came off his couch thinking he could jump right in and snapped his **** up lol smh.

I heard he was 15 lbs overweight. Dude probably came off his couch thinking he could jump right in and snapped his **** up lol smh.

I dunno I heard dez was training pretty hard non stop while he was out there looking for a team.

**** like that just happens sometimes, especially with an Achilles. Bowman literally just moved on it wrong, no contact what so ever, and that cooked him, for life it seems, and it’s not like Bow was going into that game at all out of shape.

Crazy fact about Dez I thought about the other day: his arm length was 34" at the combine, which is the same arm length at Defo. That's ******* crazy lol.

I don't know if that's the longest ever for WR, but it's up there.

This wildfire smoke covering the bay area is gnarly.

hope the wind picks up and clears it out before Monday, doesn't seem "safe" or "good" to have athletes running that hard, outside, with how high the levels of particulate air pollution are.

I'm in the city and they closed all the public schools Thursday, Friday because of the air quality. Even the North Bay high schools' football playoffs are postponed.

Raiders at home tomorrow too. Definitely don't wanna be out in the colliseum for that one. Would have been much better for everyone if both teams had been away this week, but it's not like you can predict these huge wildfires.

upload_2018-11-10_8-48-53.png

Flying back from Dallas tonight. How’s the smoke clearing?

not Clearing at all. Pretty terrible. So much smoke the mailman’s wearing a n95 mask and there’s delays at SFO.

News says the air is as bad as Beijing rn and won’t get better til Tuesday or Wednesday.

Definitely Really gonna suck for the players and the fans in Oakland tomorrow maybe gonna suck for 9ers, fans, and the NYG in Santa clAra too.

We got any Fresno State heads in here? That boy Keesean Johnson is one of my draft crushes. He would look real good in red and gold next year.

Bro, how ****ed up is Beijing that this is every day for them. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

"The thick smog engulfing China’s capital, Beijing, has been found to reduce residents’ life expectancy by an average 15 years, and the city’s authorities have ordered people to take immediate protective action.

According to a study published in the British Medical Journal (BMJ), air pollution in Beijing has had “significant effects” on the lifespan of the city's residents."

:stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom