:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Check out this dime by Mullens from the preseason. I don't know how I missed it in August. :emoji_thinking:

giphy.gif
Kinda miss Aldrick. He could scoot and had excellent ball tracking ability

Hey Red I’m sure you know the answer to this question.

Why isn’t Jimmy G on the sidelines on gameday?

I don’t even know if I remember Carson Wentz being on sideline last year after the injury so, maybe not an oddity.

Last edited:
Hey Red I’m sure you know the answer to this question.

Why isn’t Jimmy G on the sidelines on gameday?

I’m not red but I’d assume it’s brcause of where he is in recovery.

For example: Jerrick McKinnon literally just got off crutches and was just spotted on the sidelines at practice for the first time this week.

Jimmy G tore his acl about 3 weeks later than Jet and is still on crutches. So I’d assume 21 days or so Jimmy be off them, then we probably see him watching at practices, then games.

Too dangerous for him to be out there. A stray ball or player running in his direction, and he's back in the operating room. :sick:

Yea, i think there was a story of him running every play on his own after games at levis. I love the desication. BDN

Still needs to get by Ohio State, but thatll be crazu especially with jed in the house.

Yea, i think there was a story of him running every play on his own after games at levis. I love the desication. BDN

Still needs to get by Ohio State, but thatll be crazu especially with jed in the house.
And the chances they get passed Ohio State? Ehhh.

Matt Maiocco

“49ers went hard for former Raiders DE Bruce Irvin”

Irvin a Falcon now
Seems False. He went through waivers. All 49ers had to do was make a waiver claim.

But I wasn’t lookin to add him. He seems disinterested with his mannerisms on the field.

Seems False. He went through waivers. All 49ers had to do was make a waiver claim.

Maiocco reports 10 different teams were in contact, including the 9ers

And that the Patriots and Steelers offered bigger $$$ but Irvin rejected it to play in his home state falcobs.

Also He had 3.8 mil left on his raider contract that’s why he cleared waivers

Atlanta paying 1.5 mil instead of 3.8 by waiting

Not a piece WE would have wanted to add, considering his contract w aAtlanta makes him a rental for a playoff push.

Just interesting to see more and more Gruden based destruction.

Seems like he more or less cut Irvin out of spite, definitely didn’t gain anything but an empty roster spot, and the Raiders are on the hook financially for the remainder.

Back
Top Bottom