:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm actually surprised how well penn has played in Oakland. Aldon took him to the woodshed a couple years ago when we played Tampa bay.

Then u got penn at LT :x

Man I can't wait till we land our GM and HC need an idea of what we working with.

And upcoming FAs u got your eye on RED

I need to see the pool, but off the top of my head:

NT Brandon Williams
OG Kevin Zietler
ILB zach brown

I think those three are MUST signs even if we have to overpay a little. signing those three will give us flexibility in the draft.

ugh, that article has some good suggestions, but some terrible ones. menelik watson? dude can't stay healthy. lorenzo alexander is a one year wonder. darryl morris? he was here a couple years asgo. "d-mo". 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i know alshon jeffery is going to be so hyped and coveted by our fan base, but i wouldn't touch him. injury prone, busted for PEDs and i think he's a little overrated tbh.

if he can come relatively cheap, i would sign demarcus ware. have him help teach eli and lynch how to refine their game. i am sure he can still produce, too.

Last edited:
ugh, that article has some good suggestions, but some terrible ones. menelik watson? dude can't stay healthy. lorenzo alexander is a one year wonder. darryl morris? he was here a couple years asgo. "d-mo". :lol:  
Yeah that list is horrible. Why do we have to go through the bargain bin when we got money. Stopped reading when i saw Shaun hill as his #1 :x

Yup, i love that idea. eli and lynch are still really young with upside, and we can draft one of these studs in this loaded edge rusher class. eli, lynch, ware and the rookie.

i still am of the belief that eli is going to be good once he gets paired with a good coach and more experience.

Last edited:
if you hang your hat on being a defensive guy, you've got what appears to be good players and  yet your defense is atrocious, what exactly do you bring to the table since you have nothing to do with offense or special teams?

Last edited:
if you hang your hat on being a defensive guy, you've got what appears to be good players and  yet your defense is atrocious, what exactly do you bring to the table since you have nothing to do with offense or special teams?
Making the Raiders great again...the similarity is there in comparison to Donald Trump

Goes to show you what a good qb can do to a team. Without carr the raiders looking like they should be competing for the 1st pick. Them wr are mediocre without carr

somebody getting **** canned after this. JDR has a history of finger pointing. 

really should fire himself, tho. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
somebody getting **** canned after this. JDR has a history of finger pointing. 

really should fire himself, tho. :x

Telling everyone mane, this moment Raiders having right now (assuming they don't pull off a miracle comeback) is just one of the first dominos to fall that leads to Coach taking over the Raiders within the next couple years :x

Last edited:
Telling everyone mane, this moment Raiders having right now (assuming they don't pull off a miracle comeback) is just one of the first dominos to fall that leads to Coach taking over the Raiders within the next couple years
sick.gif
i been saying it, too. 
frown.gif

although, las vegas changes everything. dont see him going there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom