OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Projected CFP playoff as of this morning

IMG_5994.jpeg

People that say the first round would not be fun are missing the picture

Did your cable plan or whatever you have just add BTN to your plan this year? Prob where the Pac 12 network was?
Always had it but this is the first game I've actually watched on cable since BTN and Xfinity had beef.

First game I watched on a YoutubeTV trial looked like normal though

Always had it but this is the first game I've actually watched on cable since BTN and Xfinity had beef.

First game I watched on a YoutubeTV trial looked like normal though
It’s probably because of the cameras they’re using for the game. Remember last year depending on the road schedule sometimes Fox would send ****** cameras to PAC games and it was noticeably worse quality.

It’s probably because of the cameras they’re using for the game. Remember last year depending on the road schedule sometimes Fox would send ****** cameras to PAC games and it was noticeably worse quality.
Damn I remember that now

Speaking of announcers, Gus been on his Al Michaels eyes of late. I dont know what he's watching sometimes, but the decline since last season is real...and noticeable. Sad.

Pix 6 on a screen

shaq-leaving.gif

And it begins
If diagnosed faster by the defense, it should happen more often. QBs don’t usually don’t pay close attention and just throw where the play is supposed to go cause lineman are let through and they just wanna get the ball off.

Get the frustration when it happens to your team though. Lolol

Back
Top Bottom