:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's about time red81 red81 posts some reddick material. Dude was holding it for himself until someone tried to slander his name :smh:

Red don't even know thinking bout football. Bet he doesn't know his own direct deposit info and credit card log in info.

Bet. Hope he proves me wrong though.

Man Louis Riddick is being pumped to land the GM job so hard on NFL Insiders right now.

Brotha is so smart when analyzing the game. From an X's and O's standpoint he breaks things down so smoothly.

The #49ers are currently interviewing Indianapolis vice president of football operations Jimmy Raye III for the GM job, the club announces."

Wouldnt suprise me if the niners hire someone like raye over what the people choice

why the **** are we interviewing the seattle turds and jimmy raye??? 
mad.gif

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

according to some on twitter, the niners would be able to interview ballard once KC is out the playoffs. the problem is KC doesn't play until next ******* week!

our future head coach is losing valuable time to put together his staff.

Last edited:
vance joseph not doing himself any favors these last two weeks. luckily, reports say the job is his to lose in denver. 
grin.gif

Adam Gase taking this unexpected dolphin team to the playoffs. Smh who axed the niners from signing him? Jed or Trent?

we'll never know for sure, but the people i trust told me it was jed.

why is this **** taking so long???

[h1]Louis Riddick suggests he would want Josh McDaniels if he is to be 49ers GM[/h1]
The San Francisco 49ers  are set to interview ESPN analyst Louis Riddick later this week, and it would appear he has an idea of who he wants as his head coach. Matt Maiocco came across some comments Riddick made recently  regarding the 49ers job, and the massive overhaul the organization needed.

The most interesting comment was Riddick’s point that the new general manager and head coach must join the 49ers with as Maiocco put it, “a deep understanding of each man’s preferences.” Riddick had the following to say in that regard
“You can’t be learning along with your head coach -- ‘What does he like?’ ‘What do you like?’ – when you have that much work to do,” Riddick said. “Then, from a personal perspective, you’re going to spend massive amounts of hours with this individual as you’re trying to retool this organization.

“Obviously, a lot of time is going to be needed and patience is going to be needed. But relationships – and I say it all the time – it drives the bus in the NFL. And that’s where that one is crucial.”
Riddick and head coach candidate Josh McDaniels are friends according to a couple different people I’ve spoken with. In the past week, Albert Breer  and Jason Cole  both reported that Riddick and McDaniels are being discussed as a pair. And in the article discussing the Breer report, I posted some of the tweets Riddick has had praising McDaniels.

It is entirely possible Riddick has a good relationship with another head coaching candidate, but given what we’ve heard thus far, it seems like McDaniels is the guy. And my guess is this Tuesday, when Riddick interviews with the 49ers, he likely pushes more on McDaniels as a head coach. We’ve heard McDaniels likes the job, and if he thinks he can build something with Riddick, maybe that pushes things over the top in getting these two hired. If neither ends up, then I suppose it was not meant to be.

Last edited:
The #49ers are currently interviewing Indianapolis vice president of football operations Jimmy Raye III for the GM job, the club announces."

Wouldnt suprise me if the niners hire someone like raye over what the people choice

We're the popular vote, jed is the electoral college

starting to get flashbacks of when multiple reports were coming out that adam gase would want vic fangio to be his DC. everything was lined up perfectly for us, and we still failed. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

the steelers clearly have a vision and mold for how they want all their WRs to look. for the last ~5 years, all these fools could change numbers, and you barely would be able to differentiate who is who.

pittsburgh is a WR producing factory

Last edited:
check out this list of homegrown WRs in the last 15 years. this is nuts.

antwaan randle el, santonio holmes, emmanuel sanders, mike wallace, antonio bryant, markus wheaton, martavis bryant, and their latest rising star-demarcus ayers.

they all have a couple similarities: they all have speed, quickness and none of them are relatively large bodies. most of them are in that 5'11" 185ish range.

Last edited:
check out this list of homegrown WRs in the last 15 years. this is nuts.

antwaan randle el, santonio holmes, emmanuel sanders, mike williams, antonio bryant, markus wheaton, martavis bryant, and their latest rising star-demarcus ayers.

they all have a couple similarities: they all have speed, quickness and none of them is a relatively large WR. most of them are in that 5'11" range.
Which bum Mike Williams? :nerd:

You mean Mike Wallace? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom