:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i really like green bay's emphasis of drafting and developing your players. of course, it only works if you can identify talent for what your team wants to do, have the coaches to foster their development, and most importantly, continuity.

in addition to the obvious ones, there's about 4 or 5 players on our team that could be solid NFL players with better coaching and continuity. Unfortunately, their coaches have been terrible as of late, and there's been zero continuity. 

Last edited:
i really like green bay's emphasis of drafting and developing your players. of course, it only works if you can identify talent for what your team wants to do, have the coaches to foster their development, and most importantly, continuity.

in addition to the obvious ones, there's about 4 or 5 players on our team that could be solid NFL players with better coaching and continuity. Unfortunately, their coaches have been terrible as of late, and there's been zero continuity. 
Who are the 5 :nerd:

eli harold, jaquaski tartt, deandre smelter and ronald blair.

all 4 of those guys can be very solid NFL players if they had better coaching and continuity. 

Last edited:
another player i still have hope for is mike davis. this guy played in a downhill/power scheme at south carolina.

he comes here, and we switch to a zone scheme. lol speaks to the dysfunction in the organization. GM and coaches are not on the same page.

mcdaniels is a power guy 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
packer's O-line is so good.

there's one first rounder on the line(bulaga). the rest of them are day 4th rounders and a UDFA. their left tackle is probably the 2nd best LT in the game behind tyron smith.

they've had the same OL coach since 2007, and he was an assistant 3 years prior to that.

we need some of this.

Last edited:
landon collins killed aaron ripkowski in the hole. what a ******* stud.

Last edited:
holy ****

the book has sold for over $280 on ebay. im about to find my copy. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
jed should pull out that book(finding the winning edge by bill walsh), show it to the HC candidates, and ask them, "have you read this book?"

if they haven't, instantly eliminated from the pool.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom