:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If he doesn't mind taking a huge pay cut

The UC system doesn't have the money to pay big name coaches or give them the means to recruit the blue chippers.

Anyone who takes that job will be asked to create a 5* meal with just a spatula and a toaster.

jed is spending a **** ton of money on fired coaches, so we can't really accuse the yorks of being cheap anymore. with that said, they're making billions with levi's, so they have no excuses anymore.

man, this interview process sucks.
sick.gif
i hope this is the last one for a long time. 
mean.gif
 it would be nice if we could start going after assistant coaches. if we hire mcdaniels, taking mike tice from the raiders would be a great start. 
devil.gif
 jed gotta open up that wallet for his new coach+gm.

Last edited:
dunno bro

that sounds super sketchy to me. mcvay is like 1 year older than me. i can't imagine leading an nfl locker room. 
sick.gif

i can totally see paraag loving eliot wolf. he probably feels he'd be easier to influence(manipulate).

Last edited:
I'm starting to like the idea of McDaniels, but can we really wait until after the playoffs for him to pick up his duties as our HC? Assuming they make it to the SB he'd basically be heading right into the combine then the pro days with whoever our GM is. Not a lot of time to prep.

yup, pretty much. he would have a super late start. that's why him and the GM have to see eye to eye. GM can carry most of the workload for now.

Last edited:
louis riddick interviews tomorrow. hopefully they make a decision before their scheduled trip to seattle. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
i saw that. guess word is getting around fast about him being a young, talented dude.

reddick was just on ESPN insiders discussing our openings. show had an awkward vibe to it. kind of like everyone was tip-toeing around a secret. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
the clock is ******* ticking! the E/W shrine game is in 2 weeks and the senior bowl in 3 weeks.

HIRE REDDICK TOMORROW, let him announce "agreement in place with josh mcdaniels" in a couple days, and let him start putting together his staff. then we can start plundering assistant coaches for josh while he's busy with new england(starting here in the bay with mike tice from oakland).

Last edited:
if we can't get mike vrabel, trying to get ed donatell from chi would be an excellent backup plan. he's coached the DBs under lord fangio for many moons now.

How much money has been wasted on coaching besides Tomsula and Chip?
In 2017 we will still be on the line for 69 million to Tomsula and Chip and certain trainers, assistant coaches, coordintators, fired under them as well. 

Fortunately by 2018 we will be done paying TomFOOLa, which should see the number decrease.

But still another MAJOR Jed York / Trent Baalke, n***a please moment for me!  Somehow between the two of them they thought 1.5 million too much to pay for another year with Big Q Boldin (more 2016-2017 TDs and 3rd down conversions than our entire WR corps combined), but paying 69 million to Janitor Tomsula and Dip Kelly over 5 years was Kool and The Gang? 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Riddick?! I trust your guys' judgement. So if you're rooting for him, I support you guys 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom