:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's something to consider: Josh McDaniels already interviewed with Jed and Paraag last season. He has to have a feel for them already, and if he's telling his agent to leak that the 49ers are his preferred destination right now, that's a good indication that he doesn't have bad taste in his mouth from his meetings with Jed and Paraag last year. I am sure the current situation is also more appealing.

Wet dream trade proposal

Niners offer: paraag and a super carne asada burrito w/extra guac from el farolitos

Patriots offer: jimmy g

I will say this though, imma miss that gif of trent baalke lookin up at the blimp

Last edited:
Wet dream trade proposal

Niners offer: paraag and a super carne asada burrito w/extra guac from el farolitos

Patriots offer: jimmy g

I will say this though, imma miss that gif of trent baalke lookin up at the blimp
Post it

you know they aint got burritos like that in the northeast. 
grin.gif

I'm sorry, maybe I'm an idiot, but I want nothing to do with Josh McDaniels. None of the apples from hoodies tree have been any good. That bothers me.

Buckner
Ward
Robinson
Brown
Armstead

Bow and Los been hurt too much over the last two years to be cornerstones. Sad to say about Bow, very disappointing to say about Los :smh:

it would be weird to hire a coach before a GM.

hope they get this **** right.

need to trade for jimmy g.

i just have this hunch that reddick is already on board as long as mcdaniels is the head coach. 
grin.gif

Ill be here 365 days of the year. Never take a day off with the nt niner fam.

Only thig that worries me about getting garapolo is getting brock osweiliered. Getting paid for being trash.

The three mammoths in the middle(Hudson.osemele and Jackson) are so good. #Olinegoals

Last edited:
The three mammoths in the middle(Hudson.osemele and Jackson) are so good. #Olinegoals
Then u got penn at LT :x

Man I can't wait till we land our GM and HC need an idea of what we working with.

And upcoming FAs u got your eye on RED

Back
Top Bottom