:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rob Schneider said he'd put together a group to buy the team from Jed :lol:

dear god 
sick.gif

Ian Rapoport  ‏@RapSheet   3m3 minutes ago

Next week, #49ers front-office caravan will hit Seattle to interview execs Scott Fitterer & Trent Kirchner, along with OL coach Tom Cable

**** no

i don't want any seattle execs, either. they've done a terrible job with personnel for many years now. their drafts from 13 to 16 have been putrid.

Last edited:
why the **** are we wasting our time interviewing all the seattle turds and jimmy ******* raye???????  
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

if the bolded part truly reflects jed's vision and what he's looking for, i love it. i want to beat the **** out of teams again.

4. The 49ers are looking to reestablish some tenets of the past, ditch others. I’ve been on record saying I think the San Francisco opening might be the best one at sea level. Yes, I know how bad they’ve been, but this is a genuine opportunity to build from the ground up, and that’s not all that common. It’s the only coaching job of the six where you aren’t inheriting a general manager. You don’t have a highly-drafted quarterback like a Blake Bortles or Jared Goff that you need to try and fix, or convince management to trade. There aren’t bad contracts that you can’t get out of. There’s an acknowledgement in the building that time will be needed. And so, at least on paper, this is the one job where a coach can take the book that he’s bringing into the interview and follow it by the letter in building a team.

As such, the Niners are trying to be as open-minded as possible with the search. But that doesn’t mean there aren’t parameters. CEO Jed York already laid out the importance that the GM be able to build a strong relationship with the coach, but the mandate there will be broad and the relationship-building element will be important at all levels. Trent Baalke wasn’t all that inclusive with his own scouting staff, and the assistant coaches certainly didn’t feel like they had much say in what the team should be seeking in acquiring talent. So the hope is that changes, and that the team can be more creative with trades, and more efficient in veteran free agency and building the bottom of the roster. As for the coaches, adaptability on the field will be vital, as will rediscovering the toughness they had that Scot McCloughan emphasized from 2005-10 and that Jim Harbaugh fostered over his four years. And the hope is the coach can create the kind of accountability that Harbaugh once did.

Add it up? Find the creativity, toughness and vision of McCloughan and Harbaugh, and eliminate the dysfunction, and you’re getting close to what the Niners want. And that ability to learn from the past is a good sign that the team has the right idea. Getting there, of course, will be much more complicated.

Last edited:
I like it. What looked like another grim offseason turns into a very exciting one. Can't wait till draft day when we all have an idea and perspective on things

Honestly think we're interviewing a bunch of these people to get some inside info. I think we know who we want.

This is the only opportunity you get to dig inside the minds of all these teams like that.

Honestly think we're interviewing a bunch of these people to get some inside info. I think we know who we want.

This is the only opportunity you get to dig inside the minds of all these teams like that.
Mark Davis did the exact same thing years ago after Al died. It's the best move forward for the franchise.

Cast your net far and have an idea without showing your cards too early. 

Last edited by a moderator:
jed doesn't believe he needs help. after all, he got that **** hole we call levi's stadium built in california. there's nothing he can't do in his eyes.

he declared. i am drafting him. i wouldn't think twice, especially if he lasts until day 3.

frank clark beat the **** out of his ex-GF, but nobody gives a **** on sundays when he's beating the **** out of our QB. tyreek hill smacked up his GF, too, but nobody cares when he's zooming past your special teams coverage unit. jed should have no problems at all if he's willing to give tom cable an interview.

lol

anyone have a problem with our next gm drafting joe mixon? you'd probably get him later in the draft. really good value.

if you're not aware of what he did, he KTFO some white chick. dude can play, tho. baller.

Last edited:
Mannn I would love that pick. Obviously dont agree with what he did in the least...buttttt if were talkin' football...

first time i saw mixon play his game reminded me so much of leveon bell. i might take him earlier than day 3 tbh.

Last edited:
here's a takk mckinley highlight video you can watch. one of my top 3 edge rushers in the draft. i love this kid. plays with ridiculous motor. excellent athlete. second effort is always there. long arms with active hands. ideal olb size. raw with high ceiling.

Last edited:
Will do. Any word how the interview went with Wolf? :nerd: should we be expecting a press conference announcement tomorrow :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom