:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
clip too long for my gif maker. have to use vine.

anticipation 
nthat.gif

progression reads
nthat.gif

arm strength
nthat.gif

accuracy
nthat.gif

savviness 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
here's another for you guys. check this dude out. athletic specimen. just a ******* freak.

6'7" and despite being really lean, he's listed at a whopping 290 lbs. he's huge yet very athletic and explosive. very twitched up for a guy that is his size. gets off the ball extremely well and has good flexbility despite being so tall and long. very raw, but a lot of potential there. you can see his hands are pretty good for small school prospect.. we'll probably hear his name more during the draft process, especially the combine.
[h1]Tanoh Kpassagnon - EDGE rusher - 6'7" 290 lbs - villanova[/h1]

Last edited:
Haven't been keeping up with the thread but can anyone explain to me WTF are Jed and Paraag doing interviewing potential HCs before they've even named a new GM. Is there something going on behind the scenes where they already have their potential GM watching the HC interviews from a Nest cam. What's the point of interviewing HC candidates if your GM ain't sitting in on these interviews. :smh:

Edit: NVM, stupid thread wasn't updated w/ latest replies on my end until after I posted.

Was gonna smh how no one could guess Rodgers yet lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom