:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's not really saying anything that this forum hasn't already addresssed prior though.
This guy in the comments section of that article gets it tho 
laugh.gif
 ol boy has had enough

That's not a shot at Lou or the forum it's just that the fans see it, the players see it, and everyone watching the games understands what's going on. Harbs saw his window of opportunity and took advantage of it before things really started changing.

Last edited by a moderator:
watching a little kizer tape right now

check out this ******* throw. it's a 65-yard bomb, but look at where the ball is placed lol smh. this is one example of why i believe kizer is going to go quick in the draft.

UcwiztiuHrPWg.gif

I guess we'll find out how much confidence JMD and Hoodie have in Jimmy G if he gets hired.

Louis, JMD and a new QB sounds great right about now.

Paging red81 red81 thoughts on Matt millers 7 round mock. :wow: at Mitch and Ross combo

With those picks established, Bleacher Report’s Matt Miller put together a season-ending seven-round mock draft that includes comp picks. With the trades and comp picks, the 49ers are looking at as many as 11 picks in the draft. Here is what Matt put together for the 49ers.

1 (2). Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina
2 (34). John Ross, WR, Washinton
3 (66). Corn Elder, CB, Miami
4 (102). Carroll Phillips, EDGE, Illinois
4 (139 - Comp). Keith Kelsey, LB, Louisville
5 (147). Kareem Hunt, RB, Toledo
5 (162 - WAS). Trent Taylor, WR, Louisiana Tech
6 (188). Jessamen Dunker, OG, Tennessee State
6 (206 - DEN). Isaac Rochell, DL, Notre Dame
7 (224 - CLE). Matthew Dayes, RB, N.C. State
7 (225). Demetrious Cox, S, Michigan State

There's really a ***** in this upcoming draft who name is corn [emoji]127805[/emoji] Elder [emoji]128116[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]?

Paging @red81 thoughts on Matt millers 7 round mock.
eek.gif
at Mitch and Ross combo

With those picks established, Bleacher Report’s Matt Miller put together a season-ending seven-round mock draft that includes comp picks. With the trades and comp picks, the 49ers are looking at as many as 11 picks in the draft. Here is what Matt put together for the 49ers.

1 (2). Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina
2 (34). John Ross, WR, Washinton
3 (66). Corn Elder, CB, Miami
4 (102). Carroll Phillips, EDGE, Illinois
4 (139 - Comp). Keith Kelsey, LB, Louisville
5 (147). Kareem Hunt, RB, Toledo
5 (162 - WAS). Trent Taylor, WR, Louisiana Tech
6 (188). Jessamen Dunker, OG, Tennessee State
6 (206 - DEN). Isaac Rochell, DL, Notre Dame
7 (224 - CLE). Matthew Dayes, RB, N.C. State
7 (225). Demetrious Cox, S, Michigan State
matt miller always does a great job evaluating and picking players, so his stuff typically good.

money mitch.
nthat.gif
i wouldn't be mad.

corn elder is a tough little ******, but i don't want any ****** CBs. something we never had to worry about with trent. 
frown.gif

i like john ross, but he has had like three knee surgeries(2 ACLs). the doctors really need to do their due diligence with this dude. 

carroll phillips is an excellent player. he's in my "keep an eye on this kid" google doc. a player in the mold of a smaller aldon. this guy has some off-field red flags, tho.

i talked about kareem hunt in here a month or two ago. small-school diamond. big, bruising 'back with excellent vision, feet and balance. runs really, really hard.

trent taylor is an excellent pick up as well, especially if josh mcdaniels becomes our HC. he's your typical NE smaller WR who has becomes a giant pain in the *** with all the combo/option routes they run.

i need to watch more of the others guys.

Last edited:
@49ersHub 4m
Per @mattbarrows the 49ers will look to interview CAR DC Sean McDermott for the vacant HC position. No date set but likely next week #49ers

chip said baalke was at the toledo akron game....

i khave a google doc file of players I keep track of leading up to the draft, and i have big star next to toledo RB kareem hunt. 6'0, 225 lbs. dude is a big back with low center of gravity. he's very physical. shows nice vision, patience and balance after contact. his level competition sucks, but there's some intriguing tools there. a name to remember leading up to the draft.

dude has good feet for a big back. nice job of seeing the running lane closing fast and bouncing it outside.

Last edited:
since the season is over, it's time to start unveiling the show. let me introduce you guys to one of my favorite running back in the entire draft. no, he's not from the SEC, ACC or the PAC12; he plays in the sun belt
[h2]ELIJAH MCGUIRE - RB - 5'10" 208 lbs [/h2]
The kid has it all. at 5'10" and 208 lbs, he has good RB size. he runs low enough and is tough enough to be successful between the tackles, but has the athleticism and speed to kill it outside. if you get caught with elijah one-on-one in open field, prepare to get your ankles snapped. you see the lateral agility on tape. sweet feet. the kid is explosive and is a home-run threat on every touch. at UL lafayette, he did it all: running, catching and even fielding punts/kickoffs. the dude is a football player.

his best attribute are his receiving skills. this guy can run routes like a wide out and has more natural hands than a lot of wide receivers. total mismatch when he's flexed out wide and a LB has to cover him. check out this production as a receiver out of the backfield:

this is my kenneth dixon of 2017

RIP your ankles and knees, kid

SillyFatJerboa.gif

goes up and high points the ball better than some receivers. nice job getting full extension of those arms and snatching the ball.

giphy.gif

you can't arm tackle elijah

UH_e0G.gif

Last edited:
yup, that's why he's my kenneth dixon(who enjoyed an excellent rookie season in baltimore) of 2017. he plays for louisiana lafayette, so aint many people watching their games. 
laugh.gif

better for us. he's going to be a 4th round steal. 
devil.gif

Last edited:
some niner fans on the net really believe the only thing paraag does is contracts...stay woke, NT niner fam. 

some niner fans on the net really believe the only thing paraag does is contracts...stay woke, NT niner fam. 
This forum knows more than most red. A yahoo article posted by Tim K. talks about Paraag being in the football evaluation room and an unspoken curiosity about his presence. 

Last edited by a moderator:
raider fans know more about paraag than niner fans 
sick.gif

john taylor told me 5 years ago that paraag was one of the main problems with this organization.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom