:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah, 49ers.com released video of the interview
413x358.gif.a043b69564294e49b4ebd4d68e1b7e70

I read an article from Matt Barrows that Paraag is going to interview McDaniels and possibly Caserio, if New  England allows it 
sick.gif

Who would be a good pairing for Eliot Wolf?

I asked a co-worker that's a Washington die-hard about his thoughts on Sean McVay, he said 'meh'. lol

Watch we end up with none of the top candidates.

Don't screw this up, Jed. Please.

Jed's Master Plan
1.interview a bunch of candidates so fans are led to believe he is trying to improve the team
2. Don't like any candidates so he has to insert a knowledgeable GM
3. Paraag is Given the GM position
4. Profit???

Jed's Master Plan
1.interview a bunch of candidates so fans are led to believe he is trying to improve the team
2. Don't like any candidates so he has to insert a knowledgeable GM
3. Paraag is Given the GM position
4. Profit???
Damb.....

That could very well happen tbh. Not just because of Paraag's loyalty and being Jed's bff, but because Jed has hired 4 different coaches and only one of them (Harbaugh) was one that he had to compete for. The other three didn't have interviews, nor were they candidates, anywhere else. Jed's track record says he's going to take the easy route and least competitive, hence why we don't have a competitive team.

pertinent to us.

we'd have a guy who is already well versed in the offense. there's no transition to be made. we'd be off and running from day 1.

Last edited:
Red, what GM/COACH combo do you want or think is ideal?

Then with that in mind, make our #2 selection.

Last edited:
Out of all the candidates, Louis Riddick and Josh McDaniels is my favorite combo.

Then, we call New England and start trade talks for Jimmy G. Everything is on the table if McDaniels vouches for Garoppolo. Picks don't mean **** unless they materialize; Jimmy G can play in the NFL.

pats writer:

Ben VolinVerified account‏@BenVolin

Will have more on this in Sunday Notes, but most attractive job for McDaniels looks like the 49ers -- IF York can commit to a full rebuild

Last edited:
If y'all could only keep 5 49er plays from 2016 who would it be? Here are mine:
Buckner
Armstead
Bowman
Staley
Hyde

Last edited:
Buckner
Armstead
Hyde
Garnett
Thomas

Sorry bow that's two severe injuries which = damaged goods

The quickest way for the niners to be competitive again i belive is that combo of mcdaniels and garrapolo. Thus why pefer that combo.

Josh McDaniels gonna bring jimmy g with him? *Crossing fingers toes and eyes on this*

I have a slight impression that paraag's name has been dragged thru the mud by some bay area media outlets so his name is somewhat tarnished. This would lead me to believe that jed would be too scared of an immediate backlash that would ensue if he hired that POS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom