:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we went from pears and devey to having multiple competent combinations with garnett, tiller, AD and brown.

Last edited:
Thad Lewis out for season (torn ACL)

Colin Kaepernick dealing with "dead arm", SF training staff hopes "strength will return soon"

:smh:

Looks to me like the QB competition is ending quickly and Gabbert & Driskel will be playing preseason week 2. 

I don't even recall seeing him tear unless it was that play he got his helmet taken off

chip actually varied the tempo at times and even had gabbert take a few snaps under center. this went completely unnoticed by everyone. chip aint no dummy. he knows he has to evolve his offense.

andrew tiller taking souls on the 4th and 1

keep your eyes on ray ray armstrong in at middle LB. absolutely obliterates the guard trying to get to the second level and makes the tackle to finish the play.

Last edited:
:wow: at that Ray Ray play!

Rewatching the game right now myself. Damn it's good to have Niner football back again.

Interested to see how the OL pans out. It feels good that it looks like we have young guys that are playing well to keep their spots against all odds. 

defo at the bottom of the line. beats his man off the ball, sheds and gets after the ball carrier

purcell is a strong, strong dude. got that prototypical poly strength. stands up the double team. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
kap didn't throw again today. it's starting to look like he's going to get the rg3 treatment.

Do they do the pff grades for the preseason? I know it doesnt mean much but it would be cool to look at

Hmm.. with us traveling to Denver, Kap resting the past week as well as not playing in the first preseason game I wonder if the trade talks will/are picking back up with the Broncos

Hmm.. with us traveling to Denver, Kap resting the past week as well as not playing in the first preseason game I wonder if the trade talks will/are picking back up with the Broncos
unlikely with paxton lynch looking pretty damn solid in his very first preseason game.

speaking of rooks, anyone see dak play? it's only one game, but the kid looked composed, poised and accurate. wanted him to be a niner. 
mad.gif

Last edited:
kap suited up for today's joint practice with the broncos 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom