:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really thought Dante Pettis could turn into a Stefon Diggs-type WR. Boy, was I wrong.

Everyone’s complaining about the 4th and 1 but no one was complaining about the first quarter TD to Samuel ... on 4th down.

Take care of business in the last 4 games and finish with the first seed still, not easy in Seattle I know but if nothing else the team showed they can play well on the road.

Need that defense to step up and/or create a turnover. I have zero faith in Kirk :lol:

I have this growing feeling SF and SEA will both be 13-2 by the time both teams face each other Week 17 for the right to play the NFC title game at home.

Carson and Penny are formidable. Metcalf, Gordon, and Hollister are coming. Seahawks defense is actually much better than advertised.

We gotta have Breida at full strength to counter these fools. Our linebackers need to Level Up ASAP.

U gotta love it!

Everyone’s complaining about the 4th and 1 but no one was complaining about the first quarter TD to Samuel ... on 4th down.

Take care of business in the last 4 games and finish with the first seed still, not easy in Seattle I know but if nothing else the team showed they can play well on the road.
Better believe you would've heard more about that if they didn't score the TD. My initial reaction was WTF when I saw Jimmy throw the deep ball. Would have preferred a higher percentage play to get the first, they were lucky to have Deebo catch that ball. It usually never works out that way for us.

I have this growing feeling SF and SEA will both be 13-2 by the time both teams face each other Week 17 for the right to play the NFC title game at home.

Carson and Penny are formidable. Metcalf, Gordon, and Hollister are coming. Seahawks defense is actually much better than advertised.

We gotta have Breida at full strength to counter these fools. Our linebackers need to Level Up ASAP.

U gotta love it!
If we could get the running game going early with Mostart, Breida, and Coleman and keep our mistakes at a minimum, than I could see us having success against their pass rush. But I'm sure is going to try to stymie that again and make Jimmy carry the offense.

we basically gotta win out to get the division back.

if we gotta go in as a wildcard so be it, i’m confident the team can put in the work

i'm not mad at Shanny as a playcaller at all. outside of the jetsweep to kittle (why the ****?) and a shotgun on 4th and 1, he called a really good game. mostert ran well but I'm gonna attribute some of that success to Shanny's play design, as well. I'm also taking into consideration that the rainy conditions limited his playbook as well.

a few pages back, i saw that there were concerns that maybe the rain helped slow down Lamar and that he probably wouldve gotten more yardage had it not been for sloppy conditions. i see that. but there's also two sides to the coin. if not for the rain, perhaps jimmy's able to drop back more frequently and the passing game is more of a threat against a secondary that is just average.

we basically gotta win out to get the division back.

if we gotta go in as a wildcard so be it, i’m confident the team can put in the work

i don't know how strength of schedule factors into it but what if niners lose to the saints, but beat rams, falcons, and seattle. assuming seattle handles their ****, both teams end up 13-3. what happens?

Back
Top Bottom