:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All im saying is.....

DF53B719-D8F4-4F0D-A82D-1FF6B606391B.jpeg

I’m hyped for Sunday. I’ll be in New Orleans all day. For anyone who has been before. Any places worth checking out to eat or drink at after the game. I’ll have about 8 hours to kill before I head back.

^We Dats on Canal Street if you're close got the fire wings and shrimp. Can't go wrong with anything on the menu but the wuzzam wings are the one.

with the unreliability and injuries i'm pretty surprised they waived chase mc laughlin

but it looks like its finally kentavius street's time

this loyalty to Gould is odd. Especially after the hold out, then performance hes been having this season.

I get it though, hard to find a reliable kicker, and its been what we needed in both of the teams losses. Just feels like Gould hasn't proven that.

with the unreliability and injuries i'm pretty surprised they waived chase mc laughlin

but it looks like its finally kentavius street's time

they cut mclaughlin??

frustrated.gif

besides that potential GW that he kicked into the tunnel ( :lol: :lol:) he was hitting consistently. sadly, if that gif was of robbie gould, he wouldve missed kicking the desk entirely. hope the niners can trade him to the bears this off season.

Last edited:
I wonder what the Browns would want, also wonder how itd affect our cap and the players we need to re-sign. Im assuming OBJ has a hefty contract

Back
Top Bottom