:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure, but there's been an influx of rumors swirling around about OBJ wanting to leave Cleveland recently. The Browns have basically turned him from an elite WR to a nobody, so it certainly seems plausible.

And if there's smoke...
Crazy that Browns effect. Bad teams will be bad teams.

They won’t be bad for long. Kitchens is just a lame duck. When they get a semi competent coach they’ll be really good. It’s similar to how we had Singletary then canned him for Harbaugh.

^Did you see how many players went at him :lol:

We also signed Antone Exum so I wonder if that means that Tartt is going to sit since I haven't seen any news about his injury.

^We Dats on Canal Street if you're close got the fire wings and shrimp. Can't go wrong with anything on the menu but the wuzzam wings are the one.

I’ve been following their ig for a while. It’s funny they got a food truck that’s out in LA now. But it popped up right after I moved. Ima give their wings a try. Probably going to grab something else too. I’m out there solo and going to have a bunch of time on my hands.

Yo, wait up dude. Man if Odell comes, it's a done deal....OBJ, Kittle, Deebo, and EMan would thrust Jimmy G and his numbers into stratosphere elite

If Tim Ryan is canned I’d like to see Jeff Garcia work as the analyst next to Papa.

That's actually a really good suggestion. I think Hitner would also be a great color guy.

I believe Eric Davis left the team for a promotion at NFLN. I haven't watched NFLN in years, so I'm not sure if he still there. What's Gary Plummer up to?

Last edited:
Tim Ryan need the boot for sure. Even when they show those Papa TD replays, Tim Ryan just look annoying. Like stated up there, he stays stepping on Pops calls.

That's actually a really good suggestion. I think Hitner would also be a great color guy.

I believe Eric Davis left the team for a promotion at NFLN. I haven't watched NFLN in years, so I'm not sure if he still there. What's Gary Plummer up to?
I watch GMFB on NFLN but nothing else. Not gonna lie, Kay Adams gives me a reason to tune in.

It would be hypocritical to fly in Gary Plummer from SD when the reason they let him go was because they didn’t wanna fly him to and from his home in SD on a weekly basis.

Back
Top Bottom